Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TexasAircooledParts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TexasAircooledParts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 25, 2024
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Here's a update. I called and called Texas air cooled last night, I finally started calling back to back. Someone finally picked up, checked my order out and said I should see something today. Well, as of today I see NOTHING. I was also told I would get a email with a tracking number, he read my email to me and said he would send it there. Why go through the hassle? I originally placed the order last sunday, I ordered some parts from mofoco Thursday and I got those today. Looks like I should have ordered everything from Mofoco, I researched the parts I just didn't research the supplier. Lesson learned!
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

tmandile wrote:
Here's a update. I called and called Texas air cooled last night, I finally started calling back to back. Someone finally picked up, checked my order out and said I should see something today. Well, as of today I see NOTHING. I was also told I would get a email with a tracking number, he read my email to me and said he would send it there. Why go through the hassle? I originally placed the order last sunday, I ordered some parts from mofoco Thursday and I got those today. Looks like I should have ordered everything from Mofoco, I researched the parts I just didn't research the supplier. Lesson learned!

Check your email...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TexasAircooledParts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

bearwin wrote:
TexasAircooledParts wrote:
bearwin wrote:
At first i was confident on buying some parts at this website, since it is established quite some time now. What happened to honesty in this hobby??? I thought there is camaraderie between vw hobbyists...

I have emailed your company several times, i think its fair for a response on your part
Im asking a tracking number for the order #2181 placed last january, yet you cannot give me a tracking number
Another is the order #2277 which was placed this june, until now there is no update, in this case, i just want it to be cancelled
Just give me my refund!!! No parts received!

Hello,
We contacted you in January 14, 2016 about a fraud trigger that was due to your card not supported by the AVS filters. We never got a response back, so we did not ship it not wanting to be a victim of fraud. Again on 06/09/2016 an order was placed and our fraud filters were triggered. We voided the last order due to double orders from the January one. The first order will be shipping out tomorrow UPS and I will have tracking for you. Thank you for making this all clear, your credit card shows registered out of the country.

up until now now there is no tracking number sent, which means texas aircooled have not shipped my orders...you told me the following day you will ship it, you are lying...
why won't you shipped them? I already paid for them! What is wrong with you guys over there, if you dont want to ship my orders well better refund me with my money, its like my money was hostage, i cannot do anything with it...you dont even answer my emails!
these are my order numbers.. #2181 #2277

Check your email...

Edit:
It was shipped. Just didnt get back to you. I kept my word. 2nd order canceled. Check your card. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I did receive a tracking number, it was created Saturday, but I did receive it. The tracking number is for a gasket I ordered. The actual piston order is coming directly from the mfg and there is no tracking on this? I will continue to keep updating.
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I did receive half of my order, not the pistons. I do have a tracking number for the pistons and I don't see any reason why I would not get them. So, you WILL get what you pay for, it just might take a little longer. Honestly his prices are very affordable, more so than any other site I've found for the pistons. If you are willing to wait, you will get your order.
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have not received my pistons yet however I did receive a tracking number. I was contacted by Texas aircooled asking if I did receive my order, that was unexpected. I'm sure I will receive the remainder of my order, it just is going to take longer than I expected. In the end, it takes too long but he's just one guy and can only do so much.
tmandile
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received my order yesterday! It has been a lot longer than I was expecting but I have them. They are exactly what I wanted, no issues.

Thanks
Cmann78
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

OK we ordered parts from Texasaircooled.Com on aug. 16 2016 invoice number 2299 it was a 2187 stroker kit. It's been over a month have not received anything. Tried calling no answer been calling them for 3 weeks and emailing them have not received any reply at all. I jus wanna know where my parts are at or jus give me a damn refund. I've left numerous voice mails wanting to know what is going on. My build is stuck in its tracks. I need either parts or a refund so I can order elsewhere
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

That answers if I was going to give them a second chance.

It report the issue to either Paypal or your CC soon.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
Tonyorlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Digging this back up, hopefully for no reason. I contacted them asking about type 4 94mm Mahle piston kits to see if they were forged, and they replied pretty quick verifying they are indeed forged. I ended up placing my order, not through PayPal but paying directly through the site (which worries me). I was charged immediately, and received an email with the invoice number, however when I click on it it says access denied.

I placed the order 7 days ago, and have not gotten any tracking info. I have no reason criticize yet, and I hope everything goes smoothly. I contacted them today asking about tracking info, hopefully he gets back to me.

I did not search for reviews until now.

Not using PayPal anymore does worry me though. Has anyone had recent transactions with them?
Tonyorlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: TexasAircooledParts - [email protected] Reply with quote

Aaannnddd I put my foot in my mouth. He got back to me with a tracking number. They should be here Wednesday.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: