Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

K.Foust - [email protected] - Kris Foust
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: K.Foust
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 23, 2024
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: K.Foust - [email protected] - Kris Foust Reply with quote

i brought my all original 64 bus to kris at the rusty wagen. finding someone here in nj to do metal work was proving to be difficult. he did the cargo door inner rocker,outer rocker and strengthener. the rust turned out to be worse than we thought. he used gerson metal for the repair. i got timely updates and photos daily via email. he handled the job skillfully and with care being that the bus was so nice and original. i highly recommend kris and his work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
webwalker Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had Kris bead blast 14 pieces for me, including an original German exhaust and my exchangers as well as a boatload of tinwork. Total charge was less than half of what his competition wanted, his work was completed on schedule and not just to satisfaction, but to my delight. When complete, the parts were individually wrapped to keep sharp edges from gouging up the raw metal.

I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you've got a hole in your wagen, see Kris. I've seen representative work and his skills are amazing.

M
K.Foust
Broke-Dick Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul: Thanks for the opportunity to help preserve such a beautiful original bus, and thank you for the compliments.

Marshall: I hope I can make it to the Bug-Out to see how nice the engine turned out. Glad to help, and thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwbrian83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kris's work is awesome!! he does a great job, takes pride in his work and is more then fair in pricing. If anyone knows how to contact him...please email me [email protected]
I'm guessing he doesn't have his shop anymore
webwalker Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does not. Someone else is in the old location now: new and different business.

M
K.Foust
Broke-Dick Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, it was great to catch up with you at Flanders and hear the progress on the bug.

Marshall, I'm sorry I've been out of touch, had to scale The Rusty Wagen back to a part time business.

I am actually still in Mayberry Industrial Park, but in a smaller unit on the end of the next building down. Unit G.

If anyone needs to contact me about The Rusty Wagen please call me at Eight Five Six Eight Five Seven Seven Three Four Six

I have a ton of used parts I need to get rid of, I have to get back out and advertise again - and spend more time on the Samba I guess!

Kris @ The Rusty Wagen
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris responded to one of my wanted ads and was very professional with the sale and even followed up with the shipping to let me know the day it was planned to arrive.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: