Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Zarzamora
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 07, 2024
1956bug'nvi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Thanks for the carb I will work with it as for parts to build an fix one
colin_peggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Great service from Joe Closner Reply with quote

Had a great experience buying a small item from Joe, sent him the money via PayPal and Joe had overestimated the shipping cost and refunded me $ 2 . When have you ever heard of that happening. Thanks Joe you are a very honst man. Colin
Zarzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Great service from Joe Closner Reply with quote

colin_peggy wrote:
Had a great experience buying a small item from Joe, sent him the money via PayPal and Joe had overestimated the shipping cost and refunded me $ 2 . When have you ever heard of that happening. Thanks Joe you are a very honst man. Colin

Thank you Peggy!! Cool
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some rear repair panels from Joe and he was great at communicating with me to get the best price for shipping, as well as getting them to me quickly. He is a great Samba seller!

- '60 Beetle "Ruby"
- '70 Beetle "Peace"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Silverboot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Fresh Air Ducts Reply with quote

Just received a package from Joe, it was well packed, and contained exactly what was advertised. Would not hesitate to do business with Joe again, he was very patient with my noob questions, and made sure that i was purchasing the right piece for my bus. Excellent Experience.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
manxedout
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

Purchased a Holley manifold and end casting from Joe and they arrived earlier than the post office said they would, was well packed and Joe sent me the tracking # and everything was Perfect. He even answered all of my emails to him quickly! I would like to thank Joe for a GREAT and QUICK Transaction!! Thanks Joe!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zarzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

manxedout wrote:
Purchased a Holley manifold and end casting from Joe and they arrived earlier than the post office said they would, was well packed and Joe sent me the tracking # and everything was Perfect. He even answered all of my emails to him quickly! I would like to thank Joe for a GREAT and QUICK Transaction!! Thanks Joe!!!

No Problem!! Any time! Thank you for your business!!
72riviera
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

Joe had some hard to find Early Bay Deluxe arm rest door vents. Sent extra pictures and description. Great,fast response. Very helpful.
The arm rest arrived just as described and represented. I would absolutely do business with him again.
Zarzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

72riviera wrote:
Joe had some hard to find Early Bay Deluxe arm rest door vents. Sent extra pictures and description. Great,fast response. Very helpful.
The arm rest arrived just as described and represented. I would absolutely do business with him again.

Thank you for your business,
johnsanle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

Great transaction! Thanks
Zarzamora
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Zarzamora - [email protected] - joe closner Reply with quote

johnsanle wrote:
Great transaction! Thanks

Thank you for your business!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: