Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

This is how you know there are not many bugs in the North East
Forum Index -> Stories Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextgen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:05 pm    Post subject: This is how you know there are not many bugs in the North East Reply with quote

I entered the last car show before our winter started and our roads were not covered with road salt or brime to melt the ice and snow.

At the same State park a girls school was was having a party. I was backing into my parking spot when l load of girls run to my bug ask if they could sit inside and outside and take group photos.

I said sure. They were maybe 14 or 15. Then they asked, what is it called!!

I said are you kidding ! It is a VW Beetle. Come on, you never saw a Herbie Movie ? Who is Herbie ?

After that I realized there are very few Bugs in our northen states due to the weather.
, California , every week there are loads of bugs, and other VW,s at coffee breaks and and cruisers .

I can under stand how the young girls did not know what the bug was.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

LETS TALK DUBS https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+cali+ghia https://letstalkdubs.libsyn.com/ep-200-joe-cali-ty...qI3xJTCzjs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Stories All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: