Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Dennis Law - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Dennis Law
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2015
erwinsm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Dennis Law - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dennis Law -good guy delivered well shipping included on price did not accept paypal but took my chance on money order and it was good. would buy from him again.
mdrennan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Dennis Law [[email protected]] Reply with quote

Dennis responded to a WTB ad I posted on TheSamba.com. Based on his quick replies to my e-mails, I bought the part from him. The part was exactly as he described, was packaged well, and was shipped expeditiously. All in all, a great transaction. I definitely recommend Dennis and would buy from him again in the future.

Take care,
Mike
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Dennis Law Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! Highly recommended buyer/seller, and an excellent tribute to thesamba!

Thanks again Dennis.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Seller!

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RUI FARIA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Beware, Dennis is a liar. Reply with quote

Beware, Dennis is a liar.
He advertised a cam & carb recently which I took off him, big mistake.
The ad for the cam was for a NOS Engle W120, when I received it, the box and cam card was for a Engle W120 but the cam was a used Erson VW20 which I cant even find a spec on.
The other ad was for a 34 pict carb, now way was the carb off a running engine as it had no cut off valve and the pump arm was bent and didn’t do what it was supposed to.
I have sent mails to put things right, with no response from him.
DONT DEAL WITH HIM BEWARE.
RUI FARIA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Dennis Law Reply with quote

I take my bad mouthing of Dennis back. Sorry Dennis. Embarassed
After a long layoff due to to injuries he sustained in a accident he contacted me so as to resolve the issues I had. He stood by his word and issued me with a refund, more than what I actually spent on the items and shipping costs. THANKS, I didn't expect it. Very Happy
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a small item from Dennis. The item was exactly as described and shipping was fast.
yoger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! Highly recommend, and fast shipper, packaged well. great samba member! Thanks Dennis!!
Saint76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding seller.

Quickly took care of a small issue with the shipment.

Did more than he was required to do.. BUY HIS STUFF
Humanure
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two separate times, Dennis responded to my WTB ad and hooked me up with the parts I needed. Thank you, Dennis!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: