Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: adamkottke
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 19, 2024
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Bought an oil bath air cleaner for my 1200 from Adam. Couldn't be happier. Bought it late Thursday night and it was on my door step on Monday. Would definitely do business with again.
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Another shout out to Adam. Ordered some new headlight buckets from him. Aside from FedEx having a "weather delay" everything was as expected.

Before:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

After:
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks again Adam. Car looks so much better now.
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Great seller. Super fast shipping. Thanks Adam!
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Another purchase...a pair of tail light assemblies for my 76 Bug. Great communication and lightning fast shipping. A great seller!
rcroane Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Adam has been TERRIFIC to work with and helped me out in a big way. First of all, I've been searching for a long time for a pair of "F" heads (round boss/short stud) for my 40 hp. Finally found one in Spain, but it arrived with one broken and two cracked fins. I sent it to Adam and he did an outstanding job repairing the fins. Even better, he had another "F" head in his stash that he rebuilt for me. After a long search, I have the heads I need!

Thanks, Adam.....you are a credit to the Samba community!
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Another excellent transaction. Thank you Very Happy
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

I bought a set of 1300 heads from Adam. The package could have been air dropped it was packed so well. Very fair price and very fair shipping. Good guy.
Casey
igtoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

A+++ Seller! Thanks...

Ighor Toth
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

fast shipping,recommended seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mallet luc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Good parts Thanks Adam A+++++++
lightice
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

I bought a box of used parts of Adam, after settling on a complete list of parts to order Adam promptly gave me a total price and shipping cost.

Upon making payment, Adam promptly sent the items out and provided me with a tracking number.

Items arrived well packed, and I mean WELL PACKED.
Each set of items were wrapped in cling film and then wrapped in paper, or individual items were wrapped in packing paper.

Nothing was loose in the box, got to hand it to him on that.

Will purchase again, and potential buyers, purchase with confidence.
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Have made a couple of buys from Adam now and he is great, highly recommended!!! shipping all the way to New Zealand quickly and hassle free. Thanks Adam...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Adam goes way beyond to satisfy his customers to make sure their purchase was as expected. Buy from him knowing he will take care of you and is a man of his word Exclamation
Thanks for the great customer service.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Thank you Adam for the generator pulley. Nice, smooth transaction.
cheers - Gary
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Multiple transactions with Adam! Excellent seller! 100% Recommended.
~gabvwkey.com~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

As always, Adam comes through with nice condition 36hp parts at a great price. Fast shipping too. Thanks again. Bill.
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

Thank You Adam.. Very good deal on the 82mm crankshaft..I am a return customer, and love seeing all the neat stuff Adam puts up for sale and he is great to deal with.. Always!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mike Wilkerson Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

great seller,awesome guy thanks again,well recommended
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

I've made a prior purchase and didn't leave feedback and just received my second in the mail. Very prompt shipment, excellent price and great communication on top of a very nice guy. Thanks Adam!

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Robert Chambers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: [email protected] - Adam Kottke - Seward Speed Shop Reply with quote

I recently struck a deal with Adam for some parts. Packaging was very careful and quick. Communication was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Adam again. He is a highly recommended seller.
Thanks Adam
'63 OG 117
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: