Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Yustrn - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Yustrn
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
1600LVariant
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a sapphire radio with a type3 mounting bracket from Eric and am very happy with both the service Eric provided and the quality and condition of the parts. Thanks from NZ Eric!
www.L5VW.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another quick and easy deal with Eric. Thanks again !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ebenasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a washer switch knob and I have to say it was a smooth transaction and shipping was very fast. I look forward to additional purchases if needed.
Thanks!

- '60 Beetle "Ruby"
- '70 Beetle "Peace"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOP Notch Buyer!!!!
Thank You for a smooth transaction!!!
Enjoy Cool
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS grab handle. Shipped on Friday and received on Monday (CA to FL). Thanks!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good seller Fast shipment Very nice hurst knob.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
paulsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a Oval Glove box. Great shape, packed very well and shipped super fast!! Always a pleasure to buy from this seller!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Yustrn. Very nice communication, cooperative and concise. Readily accepted payment via postal money order. Piece was packed and mailed promptly-uniquely packaged and thoroughly-and item as stated in ad. VeryNiceTransaction. Thanks Eric!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought Empi Sprintstar center cap decals from him, already paid since 22 april, but no delivered yet, i have sent several emails but no feedback from him.

Do someone know him? Is he always do like this?
I have read his several feedback was good and some not.

Hope he can ship my decals otherwise i need to dispute on paypal.

Rian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ariandi wrote:
I bought Empi Sprintstar center cap decals from him, already paid since 22 april, but no delivered yet, i have sent several emails but no feedback from him.

Rian

I've replied to your multiple emails yesterday and again this morning as I was away last week on business. All items ship within 1-3 days, the stickers should have been there a long time ago and I offered to send you a set + plus an extra set that will go out this week. If that works for you cool, if not I can refund to you..which ever you prefer just lmk.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yustrn wrote:
Ariandi wrote:

Rian

I've replied to your multiple emails yesterday and again this morning as I was away last week on business. All items ship within 1-3 days, the stickers should have been there a long time ago and I offered to send you a set + plus an extra set that will go out this week. If that works for you cool, if not I can refund to you..which ever you prefer just lmk.

Hi,
I prefer you to send me the decals than to refund, please inform me the track number

Thanks

Rian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great to deal with, apperantly non negotiable, what is the english definition of "naw"? To chew?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Your forgot the part where you asked if I was "negotiable" then offered a $100. If you are going to tell a story, tell the whole story.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Yustrn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set of NOS Bullet Turn Signal Housings from Eric. Super fast shipping from CA to NJ and very well packed. Great communication and fairly priced items. I highly recommend doing business with him, I know I will, if the opportunity arises. Thanks for being a great guy Eric!

Bill in NJ
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: