Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwfanatic67 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwfanatic67
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
twomonkeysayoyo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: vwfanatic67 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Raymond Mullins

Bought a longblock from Raymond. He met me halfway on a Friday up I-75 towards Atlanta. No small drive during terrible traffic. Motor looks to be as advertised, Raymond and his wife a pleasure to deal with.
SOWEGA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 30 PICT carb from Ray for my '67. The carb is exactly as described; in working order and recently cleaned/rebuilt. The carb was packed well and arrived in a day or two. I will continue to do business with this seller. Applause
SOWEGA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raymond hooked me up with some NOS Bosch parts for my bus. Prices were good and the shipping was fast. Highly recommended.

Quote:
There are a lot of people just driving their buses around doing normal routine maintenance and they don't post their horror stories on here. On here you hear about the problems.
kenman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raymond sold me 3 carbs 34 pict 3 original Solexs for a great price.
Good communication and quick shipping.

Thanks
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raymond sold me seal for my Squareback. Good price and quick shipping.
Thanks.
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SOWEGA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought parts on Wed. They arrived on Thurs. Good quality brake and suspension parts. Excellent.

Quote:
There are a lot of people just driving their buses around doing normal routine maintenance and they don't post their horror stories on here. On here you hear about the problems.
prodaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought his split window standard project. Great honest seller, everything went smoothly. Was very helpful with assisting shipper. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again. Raymond is a great guy. Very Happy
71single
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying and selling to Raymond for years great to deal with quick shipping pleasure to deal with great prices and quality parts
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Raymond Mullins Reply with quote

I just got back from meeting Raymond in Atlanta to buy a '63 sunroof clip from him..He did everything as agreed and we got the deal done fast..Great clip for the price and he was very fair priced for condition of the clip.I know anyone who deals with him will get a straight up good deal..Thank You very much Raymond..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a magnetic drain plug from Raymond. Unfortunately, it was stolen by some jackass at the post office. Emailed him and 3 days later, I had a new one in my hands. Awesome customer service! Thank you!will buy from him and his wife again!

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: vwfanatic67 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS 71 Bus turn signal switch from Raymond. Excellent communication and the part is exactly as described (and was a great deal too). Thanks Raymond!
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwfanatic67 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an NOS bus fuel gauge, just as advertised. Great deal (I thought) and would buy from again.
850kevinh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: vwfanatic67 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome to deal with. I used Raymond for his line bore and thrust cut service on my engine case which was spot on. Great communication on when the job would be done and returned as well as a fair price for his service. Highly recommend him.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: