Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
marty - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: marty
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Ole Blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: marty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a gas heater for my 69 Beetle from Marty. What a great transaction. Marty is super to deal with. Kit came with very detailed instructions,for those of us who are new to gas heaters. Marty followed up to make sure all was well a couple of days later. He even offered some instalation tips. If your going to buy as gas heater check with Marty first ,you won't be sorry.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a restored BN4 heater from Marty, and it was a PERFECT transaction. Marty helped me determine the issues with my old heater, and I decided it was best to buy one that's been looked through rather than deal with the issues my old unit had.

Marty is a true master of his art, the heater showed up, and was a direct replacement for my old one. It bolted right in, plugged right in, every wire was clearly labeled, and the system came with through instructions and very clear diagrams.

I just got to run it for the first time today and was very pleased when my bus came to a very toasty 75 degrees (40 and rainy outside) within a few minutes.

Thanks Marty!
Schwing wrote:

Pretty sure that bumper is specifically designed for pushing bay bashers out of the way.
Again, M code unknown.

j.pickens wrote:
I haven't seen that much fiberglass tilted to the sky ever before.

1977 Westfalia Camper Pop Top | 2L F.I.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been conversing with Marty for about a week now on what would be the best option for my 68' bus. Ultimately it is necessary for me to install dual carbs on my engine effectively leaving no room for one of his restored heaters, however Marty has been MORE than helpful in assisting me to find the proper product although it might not be through him. Offering his very valuable advise that literally not many others in the world can offer. Thank you very much Marty, you're one of the few keeping the air cooled VW scene alive with your generosity and knowledge.
wanderglobe wrote:
Funny you should mention hippies. Bumped into a bunch of them when camping in Tofino. When they saw the bus it was like moths to the light. I had to beat them off with my yoga mat.

Follow - The life of a daily driven 68' RHD Devon camper.

Instagram: LivinInnaVWBus

*****Click to view image*****
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His heater kits are the only way to go. Hands down. My heater arrived packed perfectly, every wire labeled, a full set of instructions with a manual and every single piece needed to install the heater. I was honestly afraid of how big of an install it would be to get one of these heaters in my bug but with all the right parts and instructions it makes an afternoon with a drill and some hole saws go by pretty flawlessly.... Thanks Again marty I couldnt be happier... or warmer!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: