Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars first car
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Semper_Dad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars first car Reply with quote

Watching Top Gear (American Version). Had Guest stars Rick Harrision and Chumley Russell of Pawn Stars. Rick Harrison revealed his first and favorite was a 1973 Thing.
///Mink
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just came here to post the same thing! Made me smile when he said it was his favorite car he'd ever owned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Turbosully
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first car was a 74 Thing and I was telling the wife that if I was one of the hosts and they planed to wreck one I would quit then Rick said his first car was a 73'. I knew I liked him.

Boostwaffe Performance Racing Group
rsorak
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all are giving him too much credit, If he really liked his Thing he'd still have it, I still have my 1st car a 68 Dodge Charger.....
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the memories of my first car better than I would enjoy "the" car. The memories do a lot of things the car could not. Like start often, not rust anymore, handle, collect girls.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: