Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pitbug - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pitbug
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 01, 2024
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: pitbug - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a E brake button/spring from me. Paid lighting fast. Happy to sell to in the future. Thanks Alejandro !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WestyMan1971
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some of these connectors off me:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1321845

Paid very fast via PayPal! Not sure if they've arrived yet, but they should be close. Definitely a pleasure doing business with.

'71 Westy "Maggie" - M-Plate

Parts for sale!
monkbonk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a dual port fan shroud from pitbug. Came fast and well packed. Can't wait to replace my old one.

Excellent pricing and excellent item description in the ad too. Great all around.
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an item from Alex and was happy with the purchase. Item was as described with extremely fast shipping. Thanks Alex
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Very nice hurst shifter.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
gargamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+
Easy phone communication and fast delivery. Item was as described. Good deal on some ghia spindles. Thanks!
tyzel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some brackets off me, fast easy transaction, was able to get em out to him the same day. Thanks again Alejandro!!! Great buyer!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rkjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Sold me a window glass with a good frame - rare Reply with quote

Sold me a hard to find rear glass (vent window) with a good chrome frame around the glass. I have been looking for one of these for months, but they were often rare. When I did find one, they were crazy expensive. I was lucky to find such an honest seller. Thanks for helping to keep another bus alive and on the road! I would definitely purchase items from this seller in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Krmnnghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased Alex's 62 Beetle from him and his wife. From day 1 he has been a great person to work with and even though I have taken delivery already we continue to discuss the car. Class act all the way and if you are thinking about doing business with him do not hesitate. You are in good hands. Thanks again for everything Alex!
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Classifieds Feedback
67Okie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:39 am    Post subject: Bosch Alternator Purchase Reply with quote

Just bought a like-new Bosch alternator from Alex. He helped me with all my questions, the item arrived perfectly packaged, it was exactly as described and it shipped very quickly! Thanks for a super smooth transaction!!

Jay H.
67Okie
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: pitbug - [email protected] Reply with quote

pitbug bought an item from me. All went well: Fast Payment and clear communication. A plesant transaction indeed. Thanks Alex!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: