TheSamba.com
>Help  >Donate  >Buy Shirts  >Register  >Log in See all Samba banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com

Help me save my cat
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NuschoolAircool
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Help me save my cat Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Hey friends,

I'm calling on you because I need your help!

The sweetest cat in the world has an abscess and sorely needs medical attention. The bill is almost 700 dollars, and I don't even have half that in my bank account. I need you to stand by me and help me save my cat. I have looked into special programs, and non-profits, and while I make too much to qualify, I still can't pay my own bills, let alone a vet bill. Otherwise she may have to go to a shelter because that is the responsible thing to do. You can make donations at ( http://fundly.com/cheetahrecovernow ), or if you prefer to use Paypal ( http://cheetahrecovernow.bbnow.org/ ). EVEN IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO HELP FINANCIALLY, you have been a great friend and I would appreciate you sharing this on your wall and spreading the word. I am asking for a donation of 5 - 15 dollars per person, but please know that ANY GIFT, big or small, will help me keep me and my kitty together. Thank you so much!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a favor to you as I predict you will get blasted with negative comments, I'm going to lock this thread.

If someone feels inclined to help they can do so or contact you directly with support.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: