Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pics Stan. We had a great turnout 14 cars altogether it was awesome to watch that line of cars traveling. Thank you to all who came!!!! Next up for us will the the Monadnock Up In Smoke show at Cheshire Fairgrounds on Saturday May 30. Details of this will be posted at a later time

[email protected]

'53 Kellison Sandpiper Pick Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BSVWOC put this update to their FB page today regarding the annual spring dust-off

I have just sent out the final details on this years spring dust off.

In case your don't receive my e-mails here are my plans.

We will meet at 4pm in the parking lot behind the Natick police and Fire Station, just off route 135 in Natick Center. Leaving at 4:30 sharp I will take the members on a ride through country roads.
Our final designation is Cresent Ridge Dairy in Sharon. Cresent Ridge is famous for there ice cream and other foods.
I realize this is last minute but you can always join us on one of the other dates I have planned.

I am planning the same event throughout the summer on the following dates.

Sat. June 20
Sat. July 18
Sat. August 15

A few of us are meeting at my place in Maynard at 3pm this Saturday and going down rte 27 to Natick anyone is welcome to join us

Lucas
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All...

For this weekend 5/30 & 5/31

Sat. 5/30 Monadnock Up in Smoke BBQ Festival / Car Show
Meet at John's Air-Cooled 202 School St Winchendon
9:30am pulling out at 9:45am Free of charge

Sun 5/31 New England Dust Off Thompson Speedway, Thompson CT
Meet at John's Air-Cooled 202 School St. Winchendon
9:15am pulling out at 9:30 $25/pp entry fee All Day event

[email protected]

EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few of us planning to attend :

AUTOFEST 27
JUNE 14, 2015

TIME: 8am-1pm (Open for vendor set up, @ 6:30am)

EVENT TYPE: 27TH Annual "SHINE & SWAP" (no judging) Just Enjoy

VEHICLE TYPES: All collectable Autos, Trucks, Bikes,,,,,,No Pre-Registration

FOOD: Breakfast, Lunch,,,prepared by Flo's Catering

ENTERTAINMENT: Games,,,Prizes & Surprises, 50's Music by "GARDEN CLUB JOE" who is an old Elvis throwback and a hell of a comedian.

50/50 raffle, $250.00 Minimum

Giant Lobster Raffle (5 - 3lb. lobsters)

ADMISSION: $10.00 (includes auto & occupants)
Walk-ins $3.00 (kids under 12 free)

PARTS VENDORS: We welcome any and all vendors

AND A PISTON TOSS IF I CAN REMEMBER TO BRING ALL THE STUFF

More info and pix from previous years

http://clubs.hemmings.com/maynardaac/fest.html
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well folks, Mother Nature has again made our decision for the New England Dustoff. We are cancelling Sunday 5/31 due to inclement weather. We are still on for today (Sat 5/30) heading to the Up In Smoke BBQ Festival and hope to see you all there.

Don't forget our 4th Annual Covered Bridge Cruise / Cookout set for Sunday June 7. Meeting at John's Air-Cooled 202 School St. Winchendon at 10:30 with an 11am pull out time. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided courtesy of John's Air-Cooled we ask that you bring drinks, chairs and if possible a side dish.

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather is looking Spectacular for our 4th Annual COVERED BRIDGE CRUISE / COOKOUT

Meeting Sunday June 7 at John's Air-Cooled 202 School St. Winchendon for 10:30 with an 11 AM pull out time.

Hot dogs/Hamburgers will be provided courtesy of John's Air-Cooled, we ask that you bring drinks, chairs and if possible a side dish. This is our #1 cruise of the year and it grows bigger and bigger each year. Come on along and join us and if for some reason you can't make the cruise, join us after for the cookout. We would love to see you!!!

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all... Sorry been forever, my work has been keeping me busy.... But this sat August 1 is Volkswagen-Vair 16. We will be meeting at Johns Air-Cooled Auto 202 School St Winchendon Ma at 9am with a pull out time of 9:30. Hope to see you all there!!!

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday August 16 Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England will be hosting out 4th Annual Quabbin Picnic Cruise.

We will meet at John’s Air-Cooled, 202 School St. Winchendon for 10:30am with a pull out time of 11:00. This trip will take us on a cruise up to and around the Quabbin Reservoir and we will have a Picnic Lunch at the tower. Please bring lawn chairs, food and drink. We will disperse from there, or you may join us on the return trip to stop off at the Orange Elks Club for their weekly Sunday Cruise in with a Chicken BBQ.

Any Questions please just ask…. See you then !!

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gang... Well I waited to make a decision of whether to do the Fall Foliage Cruise this year.... and I am pleased to announce that we will make a go of it. So...
FALL FOLIAGE CRUISE
will be held on Saturday October 17 (weather permitting). We will meet at John's Air-Cooled 202 School St Winchendon MA for 11AM. We will leave at 11:30 and head out down the beautiful Mohawk Trail. There is a restaurant at the hair pin turn that we went to last time and I will try to see if we can go there again that day, if not we will stop somewhere for lunch.

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sat weather looks good but chilly... Perfect leaf peeping time though... going to be a beautiful ride. See you then Smile

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry folks... Due to unforseen circumstances, the Fall Foliage Cruise has been cancelled. Sorry for any inconvience.

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

4th Annual MEET & GREET Cruise 2016

Hi Everyone,

I'm so pleased to announce our 1st cruise of 2016 and our 4th ANNUAL
Meet and Greet Cruise.

Sunday, April 24
we will meet 12:30 and pull out at 1pm
Meeting at our original point 207 River St. Winchendon MA

We will cruise up and around Mt. Monadnock with a final destination of Kimball Farm Jaffrey, NH.

Hope to see you all then YAY It's cruising season I took my buggy out this past weekend and was so excited to get the season started Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[email protected]

EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

I know a few who are planning to attend this year- let's just hope we get some rain between now and then to get rid of all the salt they dumped Monday
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Hi all I have a member selling a 69 Westy... serious inquiries can PM me for details... thanks Smile

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Weather is looking good for our 1st cruise of 2016... Hope to see you there MEET AND GREET CRUISE
Sunday April 24
Meet 207 River St., Winchendon
12:30 pull out at 1pm

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Beautiful day for a cruise. See you all there !!!

[email protected]

EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Had a blast on the cruise yesterday- nice turnout and perfect weather

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
lostroadie101
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

I am so ready for the next ice cream run.... Seat belt should be in tomorrow.. That means family can go with...

Thanks everyone
DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Our 5th Annual Covered Bridge Cruise (and most popular cruise) will be held on Sunday June 5th. We will meet at 207 River St. Winchendon MA at 11:30 then we will take off at noon and cruise up through southern NH and visit 6 covered bridges. We will stop at each bridge for pictures and will disperse home from the last bridge. Hope to see you there…..

[email protected]

DAdams
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Air-Cooled Cruisers of Central New England Reply with quote

Well my friends... looks like Mother Nature has chosen for us not to gather on Sunday. I'm sorry to say but I will be cancelling the Covered Bridge Cruise for 2016 due to inclement weather. I always hate having to cancel but that's what needs to be done. Unfortunately I cannot reschedule this due to conflicts with other shows. So we will see you all at the next one. Keep your eyes posted for the next upcoming cruise.

[email protected]

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Jump to:
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: