Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

goffredo - [email protected] - Cognigni Goffredo
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: goffredo - [email protected] - Cognigni Goffredo Reply with quote

Well. I dont like doing this but this takes the cake.. I'll just save alot of people some grief and say..looks like great parts but not worth the effort.
Long story short. I oppted to have some items sent via FEDEX at a much higher shipping cost so the would arrive quickly[ with-in 7 days]. After payment I asked seller for tracking information.. NO answer... I again emailed to ask...NO answer.... I again emailed... NO answer.. So I email saying I'd like to have an answer or I'd have to file a Paypal claim and no longer required the parts due to the lack of response and delay.... NO answer.. I notify Paypal... So I get an EMAIL from the seller..... calling me many GREAT names I've not been called in at least a week!... Anyway... read for yourself and make your own choice.. like I said.. some great looking items.... but maybe email service is differnet in Italy.. Ciao Baby! Surprised

Quote:
you're classic "AMERICAN YENKY" ……. boastful!!!
I'm out for my job, mandated for an employee to do my expedition. Friday fact shipping with FEDEX!
You have paid as and when desired ... after a few days I sent difference cost!!!!
Then, from "AMERICAN CLASSIC" pretente everything immediately. You have to learn to live!!!
Now withdrawn immediately what you did, I will PAYPAL and THE SAMBA with evidence of your way "DESPOT" of dealing with business. You evidence that I have not sent YOU NOT!!! I have proof that they have shipped in terms of 3 business days after receiving payment.
Italians have the story ... ... you just IGNORANCE!!!!

FEDEX to send when I copy in the Office, today is SATURDAY ...YOU DO NOT WORK.

Last edited by vwman6559 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry my English
you pay day: 14 March sent the day 16 March
more so you can not ...
Then again, I was out for my work area, this selling on thesamba is my hobby! I couldn't respond to your "urgent" mail ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blocked payment on PAYPAL
all emails sent by my answers

I repeat, serious and honest Americans respect them,
guys like you (ignorant) NO!!!!

----Messaggio originale----
Da: [email protected]
Data: 17/03/2012 19.29
A: <[email protected]>
Ogg: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I do not refund anything you've bought, I sent after 3 days. Are in good standing ... you NO!
If I don't reply to your emails because they are present in the company .... you are too young to understand this!!!
Repeat, Monday called PAYPAL will present this situation.
Ciao piccolo

Data: 17/03/2012 19.13
Ogg: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

You still ignore why did you not answer my emails?..... You are not going to look good the the other "Americans" on TheSamba. Like I said. Just refund my money. I will not accept the items as they are no longer needed by my ignorant self. Ciao Baby!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:06:38 AM
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I'm serious and honest Americans respect them "chapeax" I levo hat!!!! ... ... not the ignorant like you!!!
I sent my employee the day Friday 16/03 hours Italian 10.30 to make FEDEX.
I was away for work and I could not go. FEDEX delivery the day 20/03 to 10/11:00 am now alleged.
However, on Monday called PAYPAL will explain your way to behave.
Would like to announce that my job is selling clothing. This trade spare parts on thesamba is my HOBBY!
Strunzu

Data: 17/03/2012 17.50
Ogg: Re: R: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I guess you think you know it all. Why did you ignore my emails? You still have not sent them so just refund my payment. I dont wish to do business with you. I'll be sure to let anyone on TheSamba know what you think of Americans. I expect my refund to Paypal today since you have not sent the items. I will not accept them here as I no longer need them due to your delay and not sending as you said " 7 days FEDEX". Ciao Baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:41:52 AM
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

you're classic "AMERICAN YENKY" ……. boastful!!!
I'm out for my job, mandated for an employee to do my expedition. Friday fact shipping with FEDEX!
You have paid as and when desired ... after a few days I sent difference cost!!!!
Then, from "AMERICAN CLASSIC" pretente everything immediately. You have to learn to live!!!
Now withdrawn immediately what you did, I will PAYPAL and THE SAMBA with evidence of your way "DESPOT" of dealing with business. You evidence that I have not sent YOU NOT!!! I have proof that they have shipped in terms of 3 business days after receiving payment.
Italians have the story ... ... you just IGNORANCE!!!!

FEDEX to send when I copy in the Office, today is SATURDAY ...YOU DO NOT WORK.

blocked payment on PAYPAL

Data: 16/03/2012 22.07
Ogg: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I really don't appreciate you not answering my emails. I suppose I'll just have to file a complaint with Paypal and TheSamba.

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:24:07 PM
Subject: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

Please respond to my email below? If you dont ship this week please refund the payment.

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:51:22 AM
Subject: Re: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I dont want to wait. That is why I paid more to have them sent quicker. If you are not able to send out this week please refund the payment. Sincerely Gary.

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:35:28 AM
Subject: R: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

OK!! grazie ,

next week, I send FEDEX shipping number.
Regards.
Goffredo

Data: 14/03/2012 21.16
Ogg: Re: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

I sent payment. Plrease respond with FEDEX tracking information.

To: "gary ploof" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:55:40 AM
Subject: difference shipping 22,50 dollars

PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay
Use your credit card without exposing your card number to merchants.
Speed through checkout without stopping to enter your card number or address.
Easily send money to family and friends.

Reminder: Pay Me With PayPal

Hello gary ploof,

goffredo cognigni ([email protected]) would like to remind you to pay for the following Money Request through PayPal.

Money Request Details

Amount: $187.50 USD

Note: FEDEX shipping dollars difference 22.50 okay $165. Dollars. for all including shipping to me in Beaverton, Oregon 97007. please confirm and send a paypal request to me at [email protected]

Pay With PayPal
PayPal makes it easy to send money. Click below to send this payment.

Thanks,

PayPal

PayPal Email ID PP309

Allegati presenti in questa mail:
Goffredo e le miss.jpg ( 40.2 KB )
Visualizza Salva
Video presenti in questa mail
Caricamento ...
Si è verificato un errore contattando il server. Riprovare più tardi.
Caricamento ...
Si è verificato un errore contattando il server. Riprovare più tardi.

Last edited by goffredo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 am; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page PAYPAL

Mancata ricezione della merce - Reclamo - n.PP-001-704-154-652

ContestazioneL'acquirente e il venditore hanno 20 giorni a disposizione per comunicare direttamente e risolvere il problema verificatosi con questa transazione. Tutti i fondi contestati vengono bloccati fino a quando il problema non viene risolto. Se le parti non riescono a raggiungere un accordo, entrambe possono convertire questa contestazione in un reclamo PayPal.
ConversioneL'acquirente o il venditore chiedono a PayPal di esaminare la pratica e deciderne l'esito. PayPal farà tutto il possibile per risolvere il reclamo entro 30 giorni e restituire i fondi al legittimo proprietario.
È richiesta un'azione da parte tuaPayPal richiede maggiori informazioni al venditore per risolvere il problema. Se il venditore non risponde entro 10 giorni, la pratica viene chiusa e i fondi vengono restituiti al legittimo proprietario.
In attesa di risposta della contropartePayPal richiede maggiori informazioni all'acquirente per risolvere il problema. Se l'acquirente non risponde entro 10 giorni, la pratica viene chiusa e i fondi vengono restituiti al legittimo proprietario.
In fase di revisione da parte di PayPalEsaminiamo le informazioni fornite dall'acquirente e dal venditore. PayPal cerca di prendere una decisione finale in tempi rapidi, tuttavia, le pratiche complesse possono richiedere tempi più lunghi e l'invio di maggiori informazioni da parte dell'acquirente o del venditore.
ChiusoLa pratica o il reclamo sono stati chiusi. Non è possibile riaprire o convertire in reclamo PayPal una contestazione chiusa.

Stato

Abbiamo ricevuto le tue informazioni e un addetto PayPal sta esaminando la pratica.

Passaggi successivi

Ti informeremo su eventuali sviluppi o per richiederti maggiori informazioni entro la data3 apr 2012.

Documenti di supporto

Documento (3)

Aggiungi

Documenti caricati

Data presentazione

Tipo di documento

Titolo del documento

17 mar 2012

Documento di spedizione/consegna degli oggetti all'acquirente

P1030337.JPG

17 mar 2012

P1030338.JPG

17 mar 2012

P1030394.JPG

Fax (0)

Non hai inviato fax. Aggiungi

Messaggi a PayPal (0)

Non hai inviato messaggi a PayPal. Aggiungi

Visualizza i commenti sulla contestazione

17/03/2012 09:53 CET - PayPal: Il venditore ha convertito questa contestazione in un reclamo.
17/03/2012 09:53 CET - Venditore: spedito il giorno 16 marzo Venerdì alle ore 10,30 italiane ho la prova dello spedizioniere FEDEX, ditemi come ve la posso inviare. Mi è comodo anche via fax,.
17/03/2012 09:51 CET - Venditore: mi congratulo con PAYPAL che da modo di aprire una contestazione per MANCATA RICEZIONE dopo solo qualche giorno dal pagamento, io la spedizione l'ho fatta dopo 3 giorni lavorativi, ho la prova di spedizione con FEDEX. Purtroppo il compratore è un despota, mi ha inviato delle mail in cui pretendeva l'immediata spedizione, come se noi aspettavamo solo il suo volere. Come posso inviare la copia dell'avvenuta spedizione il giorno 16 marzo alle ore 10,30 Italiane
16/03/2012 22:09 CET - Acquirente: Please provide proof FEDEX shipping no later than 3/16/2012 or refund payment as requested.

Visualizza la cronologia della contestazione
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I see your computer and email is working now. Confused

Well to you other AMERICAN TheSamba users read and make your own choice....

I'm just an ignorant American to expect a reply to my emails or that the shipping would be expedited for the additional $$ I paid for that... BOY how stupid of me! Rolling Eyes

I guess you still dont need to explain why you would delay the shipping you charged me for then wanted to delay it by a week. I guess questioning that and getting no reply is being an "Arrogant American" Laughing

CIAO BABY Crying or Very sad :
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not understand ...YOU PAID 14 March I SENT 16 MARCH ...
you do not know what you want ... perhaps regretted buying

... I want BABY eeehhhhh ....I 60 years
Sorry my English

Last edited by goffredo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you have a memory lapse and still wont answer your lack of response..... Or shipping delay... Dont you remember emailing saying they would be sent NEXT WEEK?
Seems you sent March 17 today after the Paypal inquiry... After NOT replying to my emails... AFTER saying you would send NEXT week.... with no wexplanation for the delay.....AFTER charging me an additional $23. for expedited shipping..... you seems to want to answer AFTER this being posted here!..

As to your assumption of regret.. I would have to say .. I DO REGRET dealing with you! Ciao Baby... you.. Italian! Laughing
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REPEAT for the LAST TIME, after I close the discussion because you make only advertising!!!
Received money 14 March late in the evening in Italy, ITALIAN hours 22.30 night...10.30 PM USA
Shipped March 16 hours 10.30 am Italian
You challenged PAYPAL: NOT RECEIVED shipping day 16 March afternoon in USA

I wrote that I communicated FEDEX shipment number:

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:35:28 am
Subject: Re: Re: difference shipping 22.50 dollars

Ok!! Thank you
next week, I send FEDEX shipping number.
regards

NO SHIPMENT !!!!! YESSS NUMBER !!!!
I think you go looking for problems that I didn't I gave you.
Monday I call PAYPAL and I will pass this problem you have proposed.

and I confirm again that serious and honest Americans have my respect: YOU NO!!!
Sorry for my English
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Maybe this could be a case of WHAT???

I guess you are correct... We STUPID, ARROGANT AMERICANs just dont get it... Why should we expect to have an items sent as agreed? Or have an email lnquiry answered? What you fail to answer is why you FAILED to answer until after 3 emails asking and then the PAYPAL INQUIRY GOT YOUR ATTENTION!... that was your choice,, CIAO BABY.. you .. you .you.. ITAILIAN GREASER! Shocked

BTW Paypal says the items will be retuned to you at your expense since you did not send as agreed. Surprised
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, let's stop the arguing.

It seems clear from the emails and the posts above that he mailed it on Friday but was planning to be unavailable for the weekend and would send you the Tracking Number "next week".

I would chock it up to a misunderstanding and remember not to go crazy because someone doesn't email you back right away.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect EverettB, I we send men to do shipping office FEDEEX, I out for my work of AMERICAN clothing sale: Polo Ralpf Lauren, Timberland, Red Wing, Guess, Tommy Hilfigher.

I am 25 years that sell clothes Made in the Usa ... look my facebook page: il calzolaio store
In all my shops there is on display: yes FLAG USA !! no flag Italy

I knew that I'd come home late Saturday afternoon, that's why I communicated to the buyer who on Monday send shipping number.
He sent mail to burst ...Maybe: no longer wanted items, we had rethought???? Sorry my English

shipping is to FEDEX MEMPHIS...look:

Mar 18, 2012 3:49 PMSpedizione partita da FedExMEMPHIS, TNMar 18, 2012 10:55 AMSdoganamento spedizione internazionale - ImportazioneMEMPHIS, TNMar 18, 2012 2:00 AMSpedizione arrivata presso FedExMEMPHIS, TNMar 17, 2012 10:46 PMSpedizione partita da FedExPARIS FRMar 17, 2012 9:15 PMIn transitoPARIS FRMar 17, 2012 6:25 PMSpedizione arrivata presso FedExPARIS FRMar 17, 2012 5:15 PMIn transitoSOMMA LOMBARDO ITMar 17, 2012 4:02 PMIn transitoLONATE POZZOLO ITMar 17, 2012 1:42 PMLasciata origine FedExLONATE POZZOLO ITMar 17, 2012 10:04 AMSpedizione ritirataLONATE POZZOLO ITMar 16, 2012 2:11 PMDati su spedizione inviati a FedEx

Last edited by goffredo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAYPAL closed my favor

ID della transazione: 5M85267635202492X

Data della transazione: 14 mar 2012
Importo della transazione: $187,50 USD
ID della tua transazione: 41B852709D1211532
N. di pratica: PP-001-704-154-652

Grazie per averci contattato e aver fornito rapidamente le informazioni
richieste..

Le informazioni sulla spedizione da te fornite sono state verificate. Il
reclamo è stato risolto a tuo favore.

Grazie ancora per aver collaborato alla nostra indagine.

Cordiali saluti,
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal has only said you have provided proof of sending... not that you have met the obligations of the transaction. As the sending was after the inquiry, Don't be so sure of yourself. And maybe you should think about answering your emails or when you do not to start with name calling.... JMHO. Ciao Baby! Wink

To the others.... BUY at you own risk and dont expect to have your items sent as agreed or your emails to be answered promptly.
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... the cards don't read, don't you see that the days and hours are in my favour, however I want to be a man of peace ... I send you a big hug
kohnhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found Goffredo to be an underhanded and self motivated guy. I bought a set of bearings from him that he had listed with a price of best offer. We agreed on a price, a shipping cost was determined, and I paid him promptly through Paypal. He sent an email back saying OK fine everything is good and the parts would be shipped out. A day later my payment was refunded with a little note attached saying ' sorry parts are sold ". I guess at least he did'nt try to steal my money. Don't expect him to stand by his word because clearly he won't . Without his word a man doesn't have much. I feel sorry for you Goffredo. Sad
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a huge mess, you sent mail to talk "sold" to the other person.
Another person got your mail with written "object is no longer for sale" ... should be for you. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I'm sorry, but to controlling the pieces one was broken, so I can send.
Are things that happen, in my possession for many years, before sending a mechanic friend of mine I check every piece.
If you buy from me again, I'll make you a BIG GIFT.

I understand that you are unsatisfied ... better for me as well!!!!
no goods send pieces broken for my!!!
MONEY RETURNED

PS. I don't understand mechanics, my friend check everything before you send, my job is to trade clothing Made In the Usa

Sorry for my English Very Happy Smile
kohnhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line ! This guy doesn't have a clue what he is saying or whether he is coming or going. Do your self a favor and steer clear......WAY CLEAR.......nothing but trouble.................. Sad
vwman6559
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats what I said! At least you got your money back.... This guy is total stinky grease! Rolling Eyes
goffredo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say only that where I missed the confirm mail error occurred, the confirm!!! sorry..sorry If you buy goods from me, make BIG discount, for my excuse error.

I confirm that I have shipped in 2 days to "vwman6559" ....not understand what you want yet, maybe anger have lost through PAYPAL!!!for your way of trading, I see that you have many pieces for sale on THESAMBA, maybe this is your advertising

However, my commitment has been demonstrated with 45 years of work in the sale of clothing, with 6 stores in Central Italy. With 26 years of collector car olds, look my website: www.garageauto.it

With my sixty years there not are grudges, I am a man of peace, I am sending you a hug!!!!
sorry my English
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a light switch from this gentleman. Everything went well, the parts were packaged well and shipping was FAST! Thank you!!
lovethatconvertible
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Feedback for [email protected] Reply with quote

Nothing but Great things to say about Gary, I bought and he shipped. The shipping was fast and the parts just like he described. Thanks Again
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: