Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cpeterson@motorworks
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 07, 2019
meredith murray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Chad sold me some bumper mounts and I'm very happy. He replied in a timely manner and answered all of my questions! Good Experience!

Also:
Chad Peterson - [email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
afruit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Disappointing Experience Reply with quote

Just started looking for my first VW and I was directed here by several people both for purchasing a beetle and for information on pretty much everything involving VWs. I finally found the perfect little 1970 bug out in Colorado, being offered by cpeterson@motorworks (Chad). So I rent a car and get a couple of my buddies to go out to Colorado and meet him on the day we decided. Waited for 2 hours in basically cell phone hell, and he finally called saying to come back tomorrow. He further informs me that the car is this other ladies actually and she is really attached to it. So, I find a place to stay, call the rental car company and get another day rental and go back at 10 the next morning. I am greeted by Chad and he says that the owner is freaking out and I should come back in an hour or so. So I go check out the Florissant Fossil Beds and come back in about an hour. I am then told that the car is not for sale. So after $200 car rental, $150 in gas and a $80 hotel room, I am without a vehicle still, and I had cash in hand for full asking price. Going to try one more Classified from here, hope it works out better!
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Chad Peterson - [email protected] Reply with quote

I brought a 72-79 Bus License Light from cpeterson@motorworks
I'm very pleased dealing with Chad. Easy to work with great respond,fast postage for international.Quality product and description of that product .More than happy to deal with Chad again if the need arises thanks Yarrum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John M
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS 60'-69' Ghia Euro Tail Light Lens from Chad. Great communications, fast and secure shipping. The lense was perfect. Gave it a good polishing and it looks better than NOS. Don't hesitate to buy from Chad.

John
rex073
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Purchased an owners manual for a Kombi from Chad. His communication was excellent and the packaging was excellent - arrived in good order and I'm very pleased.
Thanks Chad, regards, Rex
mw333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Original front curtain perfect as described and clean.
Professional transaction with fast shipping!
Thank You Chad
mw333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS fuel sending unit for my bus.
In perfect shape, packaged well and shipped fast!
Always a good experience buying from Chad.. Thank You!
Bulliwinkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: cpeterson@motorworks - [email protected] - Chad Reply with quote

Purchased an original Westy spare tire cover for my 71. I'm super happy with it's condition and the overall transaction. Thank you Chad!

'66 Velvet Green Riviera Camper
'72 Sierra Yellow Westy
'71 Chianti Red Westy ~Sold
'71 Pastel White Westy ~Sold
'61 Pearl White Sedan ~Sold

johnnypan wrote:
"John Muir was a hack mechanic who convinced thousands of people to attempt repairs they had no business attempting".
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: