Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking to Help someone work on their Bus so I can Learn
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
SinaiMike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Looking to Help someone work on their Bus so I can Learn Reply with quote

I live in Westminster/Huntington Beach, California and I recently bought a 1970 bus. I'm hoping to roll up my sleeves and learn as much as I can.

Anyone on here who works on their own bus and who would be willing to let me lend a hand and learn about the bus in the process? I can bring over a 6-pack, too. Smile
ned
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Mike But Make mine Coca Cola, ok.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: