Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1973 VW Super Beetle - Pictures
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
pitterpat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Pic of Fuel filter out of engine compartment Reply with quote

Anybody have pics of the fuel filter outside of the engine compartment? I think my fuel pump has crapped out again, been too hot to work on the VW so I have let it sit, and to take the risk of fire out of the picture I want to move mine.

Thanks,
Pat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TjdTaylor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

underneath the car on the left side (drivers side) just put it between there it goes into the metal line that goes through the fire wall and where it comes out of the frame. There is a small length of flexible hose there. Just stick it in there.

Beetle Bums VW Club Member

Jamies74sb wrote:
I can't see myself cutting up my super beetle . Maybe a oval or 61 or so with the small windows
Molly1973
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely will have fun driving her...she is my daily driver...our local VW group is planning a cruise through Yellowstone in September!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: