Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

56 Lowlight
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuckie 62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: 56 Lowlight Reply with quote

Just want say there is something special coming your way soon. Two weeks ago a thread was put onto the KGOC UK (Somethings do happen on there) a guy posted his 56 Lowlight and an early one to. I am not going to tell you much about the car but it has got an interesting history and some of you guys might know the car but all i can tell you he needs your help to get it back to original condition. Carl is not new to restoring cars,he drove down to Lavenham in a 56 oval that he restored took him 17 hours from where he lives. I would love to see this car being restored on are website but due to restricted site that we have i did after speaking with Carl on the phone that his car has to go on the Samba site where he will get the specialized knowledge he needs and to get this beautiful old girl back on the road. Bye the way John Carl wanted some photos of a nice lowlight so i sent one of your car i took at Romsey last Boxing Day hope you dont mind John. He thought is was fantastic
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 56 Lowlight Reply with quote

Chuckie 62 wrote:
Just want say there is something special coming your way soon. Two weeks ago a thread was put onto the KGOC UK (Somethings do happen on there) a guy posted his 56 Lowlight and an early one to. I am not going to tell you much about the car but it has got an interesting history and some of you guys might know the car but all i can tell you he needs your help to get it back to original condition. Carl is not new to restoring cars,he drove down to Lavenham in a 56 oval that he restored took him 17 hours from where he lives. I would love to see this car being restored on are website but due to restricted site that we have i did after speaking with Carl on the phone that his car has to go on the Samba site where he will get the specialized knowledge he needs and to get this beautiful old girl back on the road. Bye the way John Carl wanted some photos of a nice lowlight so i sent one of your car i took at Romsey last Boxing Day hope you dont mind John. He thought is was fantastic

Well if you've been reading the recent topic about the '57 barnfind you'll know how everyone loves Lowlights around here. His '56 project build would be more than welcome. Pleased he likes my Ghia. Smile

BTW you've made a typo on your location. Wink
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sparkleplenty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see it! Cool Cool

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime."

"Only when the tide goes out do you discover who is swimming naked."
sparkleplenty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, Souyhampton is yest of Southampton...Don't you know? Laughing

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime."

"Only when the tide goes out do you discover who is swimming naked."
Carlos007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chuckie, it was great to speak to you the other day. I am now on! I will keep you all posted on my journey and will need lots of advise along the way. Everyone has been so friendly already.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: