Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wild Westerner Club
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 167, 168, 169  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool a new Wild Westerner has been found Very Happy

As mentioned before, I am working on a Wild Westerner Register it would be great to have the production date as part of the information as well as how long you have owned it.

Owners please add the production date using the m code decoder and list in your avatar.

We need volunteers to to decode the others listed on page 80 of the forum.

Thank you in advance.

May your Wild Westerner Live Forever !!!

2002 Snap Orange Turbo Beetle (Daughter)
1973 Wild Westerner (Son) Vin #2232203230... Production Date Monday May 14, 1973 *** Destination Portland, Or.

Card Carrying Member of the International Wild Westerner Club
America (65) - Austria (1) -Canada (1)- Denmark (1) - France (1)- Germany (5) - Mexico (4) - The Netherlands (2) Portugal (1) - United Kingdom (3)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwwestyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure that a Bus called the Wild Westerner needs to go on an adventure every once in a while.

I took one of my clients and we explored an old, abandoned road outside of town.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The view at the end of the road. Kansas can be beautiful!

President, Wild Westerner Club

1978 Champagne Edition Westy, repowered to '97 Jetta TDI
1973 Wild Westerner
My Thing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I am told om I-77 in Cambridge Ohio there is a place on the side of the interstate called the Beetle Barn. Do we have anyone near that location that can check and see if they have any Wild Westerners ?

Also did anyone see the race yesterday!! That was one hell of a Race.

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, it was the Human Race.

Think About It.

Peace Out Smile

1973 Wild Westerner (Son) Vin #2232203230... Production Date Monday May 14, 1973 *** Destination Portland, Or.

America (65) - Austria (1) -Canada (1)- Denmark (1) - France (1)- Germany (5) - Mexico (4) - The Netherlands (2) Portugal (1) - United Kingdom (3)

Last edited by Bill Sullivan on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Alan Brase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

69doublecab wrote:
sunnydog wrote:
Hi Wild Westerner fans,
I got a message from Bill S. who is under the weather and asked if I could post up the latest results. Thanks and Congrats to Tippydean for recently saving a WW and giving it a good home! That looks like a good one -- you're gonna need to find some rubber bumper strips!

I reviewed and updated Bill's list but expect there are still some errors here. If you see any, send me a note while Bill is recovering.

And while you are at it, why don't you send Bill a note of thanks for starting this awesome, yet un-solved mystery thread.

sunnydog

Here's the list:

Wild Westerners with Serial Numbers or at least confirmed Owners
2232 184 851........no info..sold on ebay...July 2012
2232 186 505........No info..Transformed into pickup or 2232 166 505 ??? Mcode plate fuzzypic Lake Elisnore, Ca Ca Salvage Yard
2232 186 727..5/73..Sunset Classics sold this WW Owner unknown maybe in Minn.. Minn Driveable
<snip>
Four Wild Westerners have been rescued/sold as a result of our efforts.
Redwagon, Boulder CO
Rixies Ride, (VW Salvage yard, No Cali)
Sullivan, (Joey-BarneysBarn-Portland) Now in South Carolina
Tippydean, San Antonio, Texas

Beacause of potential overlap in sightings and sales, it is hard to know if these are all individual buses, or multiple sightings. So far we think there are at least 50 produced.
Of which 3 are scrapped (need info)

Anyone with any additional info please forward to me so I can update this page. Also if i have any info that is incorrect please let me know.

Still need spotters !!!

Thanks for everyone's help .

Remember People May 2013 is Wild Westerner Month (40 Years Old and Count-"n")

Mark your calender, Get your Last Kick on Route 66, 1st Annual 2014 Wild Westerner Reunion Near Carlsbad Carvern is sooner than you think.
Drive'em, Drag'em or Tow'em.

I chanced to get the VIN off the wild westerner camer I've been seeing in Cedar Falls, Iowa the last couple of years.
it's the 2332 186 727. Same as earlier though to be in Minnesota.
It is a SAFARE CAMPER. This is a pretty nice car. The owner must be a teacher, I see it parked in the elementary school parking lot very often.
Al

So, does anyone ever update the MASTER LIST, if that's what one might call it, so all the information is as close to present as possible? I got the present location and VIN from 186 727 Safare camper and it seems the list still says it is in Minnesota. NOT FAR from MINNESOTA, but still.
I will verify it has the same owner, it was in the school parking lot 2 weeks ago. If time had permitted I had hoped to go park my 71 Dormie next to it and create a picture of the 2 most unusual late bays in the world in one place but the unknown school teacher could not read my mind, nor could I camp out waiting for him.
Al
To New owners: 1969 doublecab, 1971 Dormobile
Vanagons:
80 P27 Westy JUL 1979, 3rd oldest known US
83 1.6TD Vanagon, 87 Wolfie Westy daily driver, swap meet home
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just updated and forwarded the list to my son. I don't remember how to post it.

However, there are some posts that need a follow up.

Jollygreen Jellybean in San Diego

Bret spotted a WW in a storage lot in Linden, Tx on 5-9-15 no more info supplied ???

Boe Love had one for sale 6-24-15 714-473-3763 6-24-15 no more on that one. ????

Collie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am debating making an online registry for Champagne and WW models (to start) that I will host for on my server.

Any thoughts on pre-existing software, wikis, blogs or what-not that would make this easy?

I can hand-code a site, but looking for an easier way first Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Alan Brase
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collie wrote:
I am debating making an online registry for Champagne and WW models (to start) that I will host for on my server.

Any thoughts on pre-existing software, wikis, blogs or what-not that would make this easy?

Ask everettB. He knows that stuff or knows who to ask.
Al
To New owners: 1969 doublecab, 1971 Dormobile
Vanagons:
80 P27 Westy JUL 1979, 3rd oldest known US
83 1.6TD Vanagon, 87 Wolfie Westy daily driver, swap meet home
vwwestyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

69doublecab wrote:
Collie wrote:

Ask everettB. He knows that stuff or knows who to ask.
Al

Perhaps he'd allow it to be a part of TheSamba? Maybe "Registry" could be one of the drop down menus at the top of the page, and you could select the category you want to add your VW to. I don't know about coding or anything, but maybe it could be done so that it recognized a repeat VIN? That would catch if one was sold to another.

President, Wild Westerner Club

1978 Champagne Edition Westy, repowered to '97 Jetta TDI
1973 Wild Westerner
My Thing
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is the last time you all googled "Wild Westerner" ?

This thread is the #1 source that pops up Rolling Eyes

If anything adust the first post with admins help to condense the 90 some odd pages of manuky as well as an opening statement with the list of survivors.

That will be $5 and a cup of coffee please.

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Collie could I email you the update to post on this forum?
If so pm an address.

Notch .... I attempted to update and could not go back that far and let me edit.

If someone knows the trick let me know.

Collie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan wrote:
Collie could I email you the update to post on this forum?

Sure...
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notchboy wrote:
When is the last time you all googled "Wild Westerner" ?

This thread is the #1 source that pops up Rolling Eyes

If anything adust the first post with admins help to condense the 90 some odd pages of manuky as well as an opening statement with the list of survivors.

That will be $5 and a cup of coffee please.

Ok I have done a little research and i so agree this thread was formed on a whim not knowing anything abt how many were produced and why. Guess what after 3 years we still don't know but we have made aware to many, that the Wild Westerners are a Rare Breed that need to be saved.

Anyone wishing to design a new opening page with highlights please do so and I will ask Everett to let us make the change.

I think it would be interesting if each current owner and or past owners share the story of their Wild Westerner.

The Story for:
2232190382 Bought new in Southern California by a South Carolina Resident and was driven straight across the country and has never left the state of SC. I am the second and fourth owner.

I purchased it from the Origional Owner a Retired Military Officer approximately 1976 for $600.00 with the engine apart and in boxes. I took it to the VW Dealer in Myrtle Beach, SC they built the engine and installed it the cost was $2,200.00. I sold it I think in the early 80's to TJ Port for$800.00 whom was dating one of my sisters. He parked in 1989 in his mother yard and it sat rotting away almost 20 years. I approached TJ and asked if he would sell me my old bus back approximately 2009 needless to say i bought it back for $100.00. I stored in a garage for several years and finally decided to bring it back to life. It is back on the road after being parked for 24 years.

Owners
Hugh Belser, Lake Marion near Santee, SC
Bill Sullivan, Georgetown, SC
T J Port, Pawleys Island, SC
Bill Sullivan, Georgetown, SC

Last edited by Bill Sullivan on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
jtauxe Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan wrote:
...TJ Port who was dating one of my sisters for $800.00.

TMI!

Reminds me of the Tom Lehrer lyric in his Boy Scout song "Be Prepared":
"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice.
Unless you get a good percentage of her price!" Cool
1969 Transporter, 1971 Westfalia, 1976, 1977, 1976, 1977, 1971, 1973, 1977 Westfalias,
1979 Champagne Sunroof, 1974 Westfalia Automatic, 1979 Transporter, 1972 Sportsmobile, 1973 Transporter Wild Westerner, 1974 Westfalia parts bus
, 1975 Mexican single cab *FOR SALE*, 1978 Irish 4-door double cab RHD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok got me..Thats funny!!! He was a Boy Scout Leader however I sold the Wild Westerner for $ 800.00 to him. He is very thankful he never married her becos she is manic depressive which means she is a (crazy "B").

Collie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Updated list 9.27.2015 Reply with quote

From Wild Bill..
-----------------
Summary as of September 27th 2015
Confirmed with VIN: 41
Scrapped 4
Spotted but no VIN: 9
Unknowns found in M-Plate Query: 2 Current SWAG: 66

Changes made in the list below:
1.Added confirmed Dumptruck Face Somerset, UK

2. Spotted: DKNoel in Delaware, with stencil details on blue stripe, PM me your VIN please (still no info)

3. Added Confirmed: Tito In Mexico, Bought in Texas, Was on ebay for sale recently, did not sell.

4. Added Confirmed: gooch21 San Angelo, Texas

5. Wadesboro, NC Safari Sold on ebay, buyer unknown

6.Added to spotted: 2Carbs in No Carolina, WW hightop for sale on Ebay. Send me your VIN! (Still no info)

7. Bursch -- you are in Netherlands, but the your photo said "somewhere in CA" do you have anymore info? Still

8. Added ehgriffin Murrietta, Ca

9. Added to spotted: Rixie'sride saw a WW resto waiting at "kyles rezewrecktions" I Did not add the one for sale in novatao, I think it is already in the confirmed list.

10. Added g man Fresno-Cloves, Ca Production Date May 14, 1973, Port of entry Portland

11 Added jtauxe Northern New Mexico

12. Added eholmes Northern Ca

13. Added tyrussma No info.

CONFIRMED (= VIN)

2232 184 851........no info..sold on ebay...July 2012
2232 185 820........bought by Sambaname "Holdenmyown", located in Alabama, overpaint and upright motor, first owner in Pacoima CA
2232 186 505........No info..Transformed into pickup or 2232 166 505 ??? Mcode plate fuzzypic Lake Elsinore, Ca Ca Salvage Yard
2232 186 727..5/73..Sunset Classics sold this WW, now rolling in Cedar Falls Iowa, owner unknown, camper conversion
2232 187 686..5/73..Rob R........... Park City, UT............................. UT Driveable
2232 187 705 ..........ttagan93, originally from CA, now in San Angelo TX, drivable
2232 188 454..5/73..Red Fau Veh (spotter) Formerly Grazing & not for sale, Prescott Az Waiting for rehab. Was listed for sale as a rolling chassis on Chino Craigslist. Bought. bodywork done painted, listed for sale again.
2232 188 587..........For sale Myrtle Beach SC, craiglist posting, exterior painted avocado green, originally from Cap Cod area? http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/cto/4211121862.html
2232 190 382..5/73..Bill Sullivan....Georgetown, SC ... 7 Passenger Transporter...Driverable
2232 191 193............for sale on the Samba August 2013, Sold http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1515829, by Deluxe-aholic, CA?
2232 195 651.......vwwolfsburg owner Augsburg, Germany
2232 196 651........College Student..Full Roof Rack...(repainted diff color)For Sale $11,000, Goleta, CA Ca Driveable
2232 196 687........Tcash owner San Jose, CA (Dana Chamption ????) Hightop
2232 196 745..5'73..Ann B....Sebastepol, CA ...................assumed CA Driveable
2232 196 784........ehgriffin Murrietta, Ca
2232 196 809..5/73..MT info supplied by Cdennisg........ MT Grazing
2232 197 499........eholmes owner Northern California
2232 197 719..5/73..Chazz79.........Ohio ...Restored... Rollin..Kickin Ass an taking names... Ohio Driveable
2232 198 437........reqsef....Sandpoint, ID..in storage...(auto tranny) ID Driveable
2232 199 641........listed for sale in Sonora CA by Benihana!chef! http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1584223, now owned by dumptruckface in the UK
2232 203 003........g man Fresno/Clovis Ca Production Date May 14, 1973 Port of Entry Portland
2232 203 157..5/73..Mr Tyler...Maui Hawaii..... Excellant Condition (brandt spotter) Hawaii Driveable
2232 203 230..5/73..Seth Sullivan...Georgetown, SC.......(Joey.Portland*Barneys Barn,,Sold) 7 Passenger Transporter SC Driver
2232 203 218..5/73..Onetype Customs.RoofDamage.Roller.(critical condition).(SambaAD) Puyallup,WA (no tele)$400.00 WA For Sale, now cut on for parts
2232 203 961... Supersweet hightop in Vail CO, also seen at 2014 Barker show in SanDiego
2232 204 281..5/73..Rixies Rides...No Ca ....................sold ... Ca work in progress
2232 204 892 ....... tyrussma sold 8-31-15
2232 204 895..5/73..Ricosworld....Dallas Oregon............. Or Drivable
2232 204 897........Ross VW........NH .......................... NH Driveable
2232 204 959........69Busboy..Beaver Pa. ...rolling chassis..auto tranny PA In storage
2232 205 005..5/73..Owner gooch21 San Angelo, Texas
2232 205 855..5/73. (Formerly Colin's in Edmonds, WA) sold to jmattso1 in Calgary, Canada, engine over haul completed, rolling
2232 205 972 ... CraigTee in OR sold to vwestyman in Manhattan, KS Prod date May 17,'73 7 Passenger Daily Driver w modified vanawagon motor
2232 206 701........TexasBus....Collie Spotter..Lamans Race n Machine Tx Work in progress
2232 206 796........ jtauxe Northern New Mexico 9 Passenger Transporter, Present condition unknown.
2232 206 855........Fresno, California...vwluvers owner Ca For Sale-last known owner (Nils88) them trader to neighbor ?
2232 207 639..5/73..Barbara, Novato, Ca, for sale asking $9,500.00 415-897-3797 Ca
2232 207 647........Sold to ? Wadesboro, NC Safari
2232 207 670........Owner Tito San Miguel Mexico
2232 207 761..5/73..Tippydean New Owner Purchased in Austin Tx. Now corraled in San Antonio TX Tant Sure TX
2232 208 019........Tim van Viersen..Captured and smuggled to the Netherlands in 2010... Netherlands Waiting for reconditioning
2232 208 804........Owner Charles,Tampa Fla.Outside repainted,diff color.$4,000 863-236-8899 Spotter Sullivan Fla For Sale
2232 211 427........Buscuss.....Central Coast..believed to be Ca Driveable
2232 214 417........Believed to be at Interstate Wrecking Elsinore, Ca roof caved in (Rust In Peace).. Ca Salvage Yard

SCRAPPED
We really would like to have the vin numbers off these if possible.
Saint76.........no info .... Utah....Scrap yard.......RUST IN Peace Gone butt not forgotten Ut Deceased
Kirk............no info......Washington..cut up and used for westy WA Deceased
2232 211 399........Anycoloryoulike....Captured and smuggled into Mexico, totalled 9/2013.
2232 211 455 .......HubCapT ....Passed Away in Spokane 09-12.... Rust in Peace You Poor Soul Wa Deceased

SPOTTED no info.
2232 000 000........Wild Westerner, Picklewagon, Dad Sokal, Simi Valley Ca Driveable
2232 000 000........Spokane ... Flat Black ... Wa no info
2232 000 000........Denver Colorado no info.....cyclemut-spotter Co no info
2232 000 000........Herlong, Ca...no info....norcalmike-spotter Ca no info
2232 000 000........Buckly Washington.no info..76 Westy (craigslist ad) Wa no info
2232 000 000........San Diego Surfer Bus (Red Fau Veh Spotter) Craigslist Ca For Sale
2232 000 000........Carlsbad Asking $5500.00, Exterior Repainted,DiffColor, 760-643-7130, Spotter Sullivan Ca For Sale
2232 000 000........Craigslist Teabaio Canyon, Red Fau Veh (Finder) For sale asking $5,500.00 (no tele) AZ For Sale
WW restoration waiting at "Kyle's rezewrections"
DKNoel in Delaware, send me your VIN on your WW with the stenciled blue stripe
2carbs in NorCarolina, rusty hightop in need of love, for sale on ebay
lA Ca...................no info Called and left message ... Driveable
Pasadena, Calif.........no info
Somewhere ..............no info Dan Inghram
Hamilton, MT, once posted by Hutch72, no info, but a running WW was spotted in Hamilton in early 2014
V.dubbin......................no info sold his to someone in Spokane a long time ago
Harmon Park Music Garden spotted in 2011 ???Where is this place ? Minneapolis Minnesota ..no info. Driveable
mike09871................Creswell, Oregon ................. Driveable
notchboy ..................no info....email sent...late bay forum
Jerome Jamboree ......no info..Red Fau Veh/Desertbusman Driveable
Red Fau Veh got called by a Kawasaki Green owener of a '73
Benihanachef! spotted and took a photo of another WW in Sonora CA

M-PLate Query revealed using code 736
2232 166 505...16 3...4-18-73 probably a mis-entry of pickup truck Wildest Westerner @ Interstate Wrecking (186 505)
2232 167 686 ...16 4...4-19-73 probably a mis-entry of Rob R. in Park City UT (187 686)
2232 204 892... 20 3...5-16-73 unknown

Update BILL with any mistakes or new info, and he will try to be a little more prompt next time...

Last edited by Collie on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
jtauxe Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Updated list 9.7.2015 Reply with quote

Collie wrote:
2232 206 796........ itamxe Northern New Mexico

That would be jtauxe

I think it would also be cool to keep track of the body types for these. Westies, high roofs, etc.

For the record, this one (2232 206796) is a 9-passenger Transporter.
1969 Transporter, 1971 Westfalia, 1976, 1977, 1976, 1977, 1971, 1973, 1977 Westfalias,
1979 Champagne Sunroof, 1974 Westfalia Automatic, 1979 Transporter, 1972 Sportsmobile, 1973 Transporter Wild Westerner, 1974 Westfalia parts bus
, 1975 Mexican single cab *FOR SALE*, 1978 Irish 4-door double cab RHD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnydog wrote:

2 Wild Westerners per dealer (Why 2? Champanges in 1977-78 were distributed 2 per dealer, I think.

sunnydog, or others:

Is this Champagne information based on any factual knowledge of distribution? Just collecting data, and probing these hear-say testaments to find truth regarding a similarly mysterious special model.

Long live the WW!
1970 Auto Fastback FI
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added list to first post.
Tcash
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the list in a hurry.
Let me know what changes need to be made and i will correct them and ask Collie to re-post.

Cuz

I have been rethinking this...

I second the motion that Collie do the Registry.
Collie If you don't mind go to page 80 and update the sunnydog list with the subsequent posts.

As for my changes
WW 2232190382 is no longer a work in progress .
Please note the following:
7 passenger transporter, Production Date 4-26-73 Destination Eastern, Reserve

As for
WW 2232203230 Restoration complete as well on this one .
7 Passenger Transporter< Production Date 5-14-73 Destination Portland, Oregon

Both are on the road.

If you guys and dolls will do the same it will make The Registry easier for Collie.

Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2232162508 that I have listed eholmes owner seems to be out of line with group of serial numbers of that we do have listed. With said could we get a picture of the m code plate for verification ?

Also does anyone have the ebay sellers ID of the WW seller in Wadesboro, NC?
I'm thinking we could look at the seller's feedback to try and locate the buyer becos I am concerned it not having a title, that it may be parted out.

Am going off subject for a second.

As mentioned I'm in WV and it is a culture shock for me, here is an example.
Across the fence from where I'm staying there was a mule and donkey show this weekend. To be honest ,I have never heard of such an event so I was thinking about checking it out. Then i got to thinking how would the judges determine "Best Ass In Class". If it was like how we judged Best Ass in Class back when i was in school then two things would happen. I would need to get the hell out of WV real fast and most likely need theropy.
I elected not to go becos these mountain people are a totally different breed.
I guess second place would be "Runner Up Ass". Shocked

Until next time ...

Hang loose !

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 167, 168, 169  Next
Jump to:
Page 97 of 169

Jump to: