Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

parts for berrien frame
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcurcio1989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: parts for berrien frame Reply with quote

I have a 4 seater berrien frame and when I purchased it it did not have the tubes that bolt on under the engine. I do not really know much about berrien other than I cannot find a factory website. Is there any where that would sell those? I know I could weld them up myself but i do not have a tube bender. Thanks
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres their site:

http://acmecarco.com/index.php/berrien-buggy

You're looking for the rear engine cage tubes I think?
mcurcio1989
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

correct, I have seen that site but i guess i didn't realize they were the oem. Thanks. I buy a lot of thinks from a guy up in detroit who shows up as one of their vendors so i'll just give him a call.
JabaDubRider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcurcio1989 wrote:
correct, I have seen that site but i guess i didn't realize they were the oem. Thanks. I buy a lot of thinks from a guy up in detroit who shows up as one of their vendors so i'll just give him a call.

Your probably talking about Don @ Don's Sport vehicles. I'm not sure how long it has been since you have purchased anything from him but he has all but closed his Detroit shop down. He now only has his Perry Mi store further north by Lansing. He still does a lot of business with Berrien parts although it trickled down a little bit during the transition of ACME Car co. taking over Berrien, but now that ACME is in the swing of things so is Don's.

The other thing is, I seen by your name that you are from Ohio! Just so you know the new company that took over Berrien resides in Pennsylvania. The company is no longer located in Berrien Springs MI. Not sure where in ohio you are but if your in eastern Ohio close to Penn. You might want to deal with them directly that way you don't have to pay Don's up charges cause he does do that, not much but a guys gotta live you know.

Here is Acme's website, Unfortunately the are under construction and don't have very much on the page.
http://acmecarco.com

Don's Webpage
http://www.donssport.com

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=536093
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: