Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Single port, dual kadron, engine bay layout help. Please
Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
thekera
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Single port, dual kadron, engine bay layout help. Please Reply with quote

Hey,
So yesterday I got my kadrons back from the kaddie shack. Wow, they did a amazing job! I was running empi's dual 34 epc's on my 1600 sp, 66 T1 with a empi non doghouse fan shroud. I never liked the fit of the shroud but did like the fact it made getting to my plugs easier. I'm thinking of throwing the old shroud back on as it fits the way it should. Now, does anybody have experience with both shrouds with a sp and kadrons? Any opinions on which to run? Couldn't I just pull my carbs off the manifolds when I need to change plugs and still be able to access them? Will there be any other interference issues with the stock shroud? Also any other advice on layout of fuel lines, spark plug wires, etc would be appreciated. I would like it to look clean when I lift my deck lid.
Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Performance/Engines/Transmissions All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: