Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Arturo Madiedo - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Arturo Madiedo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
John K
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a set of pedal pads and just want to say that item delivered as promised Good quality pads too I am happy with the purchase

Moderator notes:
This person has complaints about being slow and other issues with shipping, often related to customs delays or Mexican post office issues(?)
He also has several reports about sending the wrong parts and having to resend the correct ones again later.
There have also been a few people that have done paypal disputes after getting NO response to inquiries about their order or requests for a tracking number and had to get their money back that way.
Keep that in mind before ordering.
MANY people recommend not buying from this seller.

Also has used
[email protected]
[email protected]
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too purchased a rubber accelerator pad and a pair of the feet brake/clutch pedal pads from Art.

Both items are great quality and very original!

Art was very quick to respond to any of my my emails and shipped the items, with tracking #'s very quickly!

I would not hesitate to buy anything for Art again.

Thanks again Art!

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
abcd-137
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Arturo Madiedo Reply with quote

Art is a trustworthy seller. I received my radio in good order and in a reasonable time frame. He was also prompt to reply to my questions. abcd-137 (Richard Burns)
fubar1425
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a set of foot pads, Arived fast and great quality thx
speedbuggy714
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Feet Pedal pads Reply with quote

Just leaving feedback......I ordered a pair of the feet pedal pads and recieved them in new condition. It did take about 3 weeks to arrive in the US (Ohio) but Art did provide a tracking # so I was able to see their progress. These pads are made of a good quality rubber and do not appear to be the type that dry rots and cracks in a month, but I guess time will tell. I have had them in service for about 2 weeks. They are "well" molded and lock onto the stock VW pedals just like standard pedal pads. The anti skid groves are just as deep (if not more) then the stock pads. The rubber is pliable, but not so soft as to bend to much when your feet apply pressure to the pedals. I am pleased wih them, other then the long shipping time, but that is not Art's fault. He did ship them within a day or 2 after I ordered them. He accepts PayPal which works out well for me. He responded to my emails in a timely fashion, and answered my questions with clarity. I would buy from him again....... Thanks Art!
vwmad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my hubcap pullers today from Art,very happy with them and hes service is A1.
cheers shane.
DrWingTipShoes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered VW1600 badge 4/25/2013 09:57 PDT

Paypal Transaction #5S093552KF0057207
-$47.00 USD

Alma Gabriela Sánchez Hernández
[email protected]

Never received item or notification of shipment.

Paypal dispute filed today.

Apparently, they still have this item FOR SALE here on the Samba

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1462811

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS SELLER.
'67 343 Ghia Coupe
'69 143 Ghia Coupe L62K
'69 143 Ghia Coupe L51K
'72 141 Ghia Convertible - TOTALED 09 Sep '13
-ALWAYS Looking for NICE 1969 Type 14 Ghias and a "345"!!
RIP '60 143 Ghia Coupe
RIP '66 143 Ghia Coupe
RIP '68 113 Sedan
RIP '71 143 Ghia Coupe
RIP '74 143 Ghia Coupe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
n_dia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: LICENSE PLATE FRAMES Reply with quote

I have nothing but praises for Art, he replied quickly to all my emails, communication was friendly and professional. I look forward to doing business with him again. It was a refreshing experience to deal with a person who was truly concerned with ensuring his customer was satisfied. Thanks again Art, and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Warmest Regards,
Nate
kafer53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered 2 Judson Supercharger T Shirts from Art. Good transaction. Communication with emails was very good and my items arrived safely and well packaged. Thanks and regards from Canada. Will do business with again.
Paul
GARRY YORK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Art Madiedo Too Busy ! Reply with quote

Art is too busy to ship items or answer emails also promises to get the tracking for the item and never hear back, tells me to be patient after 3 email tries to contact him. Still haven't received item and its been 2 weeks. I wouldn't buy from him again! Will file complaint in next couple of days if I don't receive the item or hear from him, garry
Arturo Madiedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Art Madiedo Too Busy ! Reply with quote

GARRY YORK wrote:
Art is too busy to ship items or answer emails also promises to get the tracking for the item and never hear back, tells me to be patient after 3 email tries to contact him. Still haven't received item and its been 2 weeks. I wouldn't buy from him again! Will file complaint in next couple of days if I don't receive the item or hear from him, garry

Garry,
Your pedal padas was shipped, your tracking number:
RP558011779MX
Mail service is more slow becase our country is in emergency for natural disaster, try to understand.
your pedal pads arrives soon don´t worry.
Art
stevensjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a Supercharged by Judson T-shirt and have not received. I have sent multiple emails with no reply. Was fast to reply when I asked about purchasing and get a total but once money was sent via PayPal, no items, not return messages, nothing. I would not recommend this seller and do not like leaving negative feedback but if saves someone else money then at least something good came of this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: t-shirt Reply with quote

i also ordered a t-shirt but got nothing. he said it was on its way. but its almost been a month now. i would not recommend this guy at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevensjames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the short finally showed up after over a month and never getting any response from seller. I had actually given up. So, I did receive but is not the correct color that I asked for but better then nothing at all. It would have been nice to get a response so could verify the order so would get correct item and also to know that it was going to be sent at some point. Although I did receive a item I still will not recommend or purchase from this seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Arturo Madiedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevensjames wrote:
So the short finally showed up after over a month and never getting any response from seller. I had actually given up. So, I did receive but is not the correct color that I asked for but better then nothing at all. It would have been nice to get a response so could verify the order so would get correct item and also to know that it was going to be sent at some point. Although I did receive a item I still will not recommend or purchase from this seller.

Ok sorry for wrong color was my mistake, please send my item go back at the time I´ll send your correct item.
Sorry for this confusion
Arturo Madiedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: t-shirt Reply with quote

eurobug55 wrote:
i also ordered a t-shirt but got nothing. he said it was on its way. but its almost been a month now. i would not recommend this guy at all.

Package received go back , I don´t know why, I´ll be sending your money go back tomorrow.
eurobug55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 am    Post subject: t-shirt Reply with quote

i still cant believe nothing ever showed up, this guy needs to be removed from the samba and never let back on for cheating people. its only a flippin t-shirt. never got the shirt or the money. everyone beware of this guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paid for http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1439917 back on November 18, and still haven't received anything.
Emailed Art back on 11/25 and was told the part had already shipped.
Just emailed him again now, am really hoping there is some sort of explanation. It seems odd that someone could have such mixed reviews.
Art was quick to reply tonight saying it should be here soon...
Hopefully the part will show up soon, and I can report back with good news!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwclap
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good communication and very satisfied with the parts. It took a couple of weeks to arrive but everything went fine and I could see the progress of the part via the tracking number.

Thanks
Claude

cox 1956, 1962 et 1975
Split panel 1963
Samba 21 fenetres 1966
Ghia 1968
Sport Ghia 73
West 1970
Jetta 1992
Jetta TDI 2015
West Multivan 2002
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as promised I'd post back.
My part just showed up... I think it took entirely too long to arrive BUT...

There is a clear post mark which says 11/26
So the delay was not the seller but apparently whatever means by which the package came in through the US.

I wish I knew of this delay before buying (had I known, I wouldn't have posted earlier)

Part however is quite nice and exactly what I expected.

Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: