Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Arturo Madiedo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Arturo Madiedo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Item not received....:( Reply with quote

I ordered Ivory Window Crank Handle Pair. ´56 to´66 Price: $25 Samba ad 1444997 on Jan 15th from Art and still have not yet received them....in fact the ad is still active! asked for tracking info and got no response so I have filed a dispute with Paypal for my transaction ID # 2W2577789G298782X totaling $33 with shipping charges. I was really looking forward to getting these as my 61 vert "show car" is in need of them! I will follow up with whatever outcome comes of this....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, let us know.
I pulled the ad.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RENOWIL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Item Received Reply with quote

VERY Happy to say that I received my window cranks today. They are exactly what I need to complete my 61 interior. FYI, Mexican post mark is dated 25/01/2014 so the seller shipped them a week or so after receiving my payment and they were in the mail ever since. Art, sorry about any doubts I may have had....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ardee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paid for aluminum reverse brackets and shipping, 2 months and 15-16 e-mails- he kept delaying and stalling- "I'll send you tracking #" and, " i shipped it"and "i'll track it" since i never got a tracking number. I read reviews and it looked like this guy was slow shipping and poor keeping customers informed, but you got your stuff. Well, after the 45 day pay pal protection period, this guy blew me off. been almost 3 months now, brackets are still for sale too. . . . it's a crap shoot- some get there order, some don't. This guy would make more $$ getting minimum wage considering the volume of time he spent scamming $28.00
jmofo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Awesome Seller!! Reply with quote

Bought a vintage/OG fuel gauge...Shipping was on par coming from Mexico. Was delayed in customs but that isn't the sellers fault. Received in awesome condition, just as described!! Would do business again...THANKS!! Very Happy
Ardee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: just sent this e-mail Reply with quote

Wolf-
just checked my pay pal account and no surprise, you have not repaid me the $28.00. let me spell it out for you. i sent the money. i never got the parts. you offered to supply a tracking number, but didn't. i requested you track it since you never supplied tracking. number. you didn't. after the 45 day pay pal protection limit you ceased communication with me. only after i left negative feedback on The Samba did you reply, and quickly. requesting i retract my feedback and you would refund my $28.00. this is the 3rd? 4th week now, no dough. each e-mail i sent (every week) about not getting my refund was answered with you saying you hadn't gotten my pay pal account number. this is a continuation of your tactic of stall and delay that i left in my feedback. i will be forwarding this to the administrator of the Samba and in a perfect world you would lose your advertising privileges, you have mismanaged every step of this transaction and made no attempt to correct your errors. my error? being a nice guy and making excuses for why the parts were late. Robert
bond007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a part. Item was delayed because of customs, but eventually arrived in great condition. I will do business again . Thanks
abax
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32 am    Post subject: split bumper guards Reply with quote

Recently i make a trade with Art,

and i have just receive the split bumper guards and the T shirt
as we agree
the communication was excellent ,the package work was grate
and I am v happy with this transaction
of course i will buy again as the family love the T-shirt and i have to
order more

Thank You Art!!

Tassos from Greece!
Ardee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never got my parts. will you get yours? it's like gambling, take your chances. . . . I told Art i hate scamers and rip-offs,and i hoped that repeated negative feedback would cost more in lost business then the amount he defrauded me, if it was lost in shipment, then re-ship. and next time don't be sloppy with keeping tracking records. it's part of being in business. professionalism, only time you'll see that word in a sentence with wolf vw in it.
Arturo Madiedo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You insist, you get tracking#, now money and surely your parts, no worries , you know.
Stephen B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Rubber for bumper guards, arrived but wrong size. Reply with quote

Months ago I ordered the rubber for my bumper guards. Money part went fine, part shipped fine, received fine. Rubber not fitting my guards, not so fine. After emailing Art, and never getting a reply, I assume he doesn't care his part is useless to me. When I asked Art about the size of guards in his country which I thought they were manufactured, I hoped to shine some light on if I should buy new guards also, but no reply from him. His ad remains on the Samba, so if you order some, I have a set for sale, or be sure of the measured size of the rubber, its quite obscure. PS, I have 3 sets of guards for my 68 bug, and they will not fit on any of them. Stephen B
nicky lomeli
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: vw wooden shift knob Reply with quote

Never received this item...Seller states in still on the way ...Yeah right..I tracked it being delivered to another state...Not CA.Explain this to the seller...Lost $ 80.00in this item....Do not buy from this seller!!!I wanted insurance on my investment...He said ..No worries,he is a rip off....Do not trust this guy from mexico....Will not even give a part refund!!!!!Like 40.00......To make things righti have bought vw parts from germant france uk....Those items arrived less than 2 weeks..... Always received them!!!He should be band from samba site......Do not like writing band feedback..You have been warned,keep in mind!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rusties
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: 2015 purchase feedback Reply with quote

I made a purchase on November 15th.
I paid 2 Day fedex shipping just to be sure I recieved the item and promptly.
Confirmed the 2-3 day shipping with Art. He says no problem.
I recieved a parcel from Art on December 2nd 2014.
This part of the transaction took 18 days.

Unfortunately only half of my purchase arrived!
I contacted Art immediately.
On Dec. 2nd, He confirmed he would send the parts the next day to complete my purchase. He sent me a tracking number for Mexpost.

Fast forward 6 weeks later...
The tracking number never worked and had no idea if the package was even sent, other than Arts word.
The rest of my purchase arrived on Jan. 15 2015.

The parts were just as I expected.
He sent me a couple of trinkets (his business keychain and a reproduction Judson badge) to make up for the botched transaction. But nothing I wanted or will use. But he tried.

Moral of the story?

From my experience, If you buy from Art you will get what you order but not in a timely fashion.
Do not expect quick delivery, even if you have paid the expensive 2-3 day fedex delivery option. But I believe you will eventually receive what you order
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
urgemexico
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Beware of Arturo Madiedo Reply with quote

After asking him about the straps and making sure he was going to send the parts pictured, I paid on march 3rd the NOS straps he posted and received a couple of fake, used, dirty straps today (march 13 and I paid express shipping, we both are in Mexico) of course, with lousy communication in between. I emailed him asking if it was an error or a joke and he offended. Its funny his package says the senders are Ricardo Valencia Tapia and Elizabeth Figueroa, very well known scammers, so I guess Arturo Madiedo doesnt even exist. Beware of this seller and please, if someone can, take this guy out of Samba!
I have been a buyer here since... ever. First time Ive been ripped off and it had to be a guy from my same own country, Beware!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Weezle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrWingTipShoes wrote:
Ordered VW1600 badge 4/25/2013 09:57 PDT

Paypal Transaction #5S093552KF0057207
-$47.00 USD

Alma Gabriela Sánchez Hernández
[email protected]

Never received item or notification of shipment.

Paypal dispute filed today.

Apparently, they still have this item FOR SALE here on the Samba

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1462811

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS SELLER.

Same here. Paid March 22. Poor communication. Tracking number sent doesn't work. Item I bought is still listed for sale on Samba. Sent one last email before going through Paypal purchase protection ordeal.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604918&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=759868&highlight=
Weezle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no response after one week to my paypal message to seller, so I've escalated it to a dispute with paypal. PS the item is still for sale in the classifieds so beware any item for sale from this seller.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604918&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Weezle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
PayPal has decided in my favor and credited my PayPal account for the full amount. Moderator may want to take down their add for the NOS lights which actually still running:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1424470

EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled it.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustednuggs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Still no part Reply with quote

Hello - Just stating I am yet to receive my part from this seller. I have paid in full and received one reply. I think I got took on this one or its taking weeks for the part to come.

Rustednuggs

Beware before buying from him..
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
steven wardlaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a shirt from this person on march 31. Money was sent at that time but have never seen the shirt. 1 month and still waiting. He never sent me a tracking number and told me weeks ago it had shipped. I had a Judson rotor shipped from Argentina and it only took a little over a week. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY UNLESS YOU DON"T CARE IF YOU EVER GET YOUR STUFF!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: