Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

71single - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 71single
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
countrybicycle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: 71single is a good seller Reply with quote

71single was easy to deal with for the west front table I purchased from him. The ad was accurate and the shipping was fast!
toyguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: 71single feedback. Reply with quote

he's not as funny as he thinks he is. that being said he sold me his daily driver begrudgingly and i've been beating the piss out of it for 7 months and still no issues. i'd trust him in the future. lotsa deals to have but be ready to go to war for pricing. :2gunfire:
fernon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. Shipped out a set of Pop-Outs for me and I received them in a couple of days. Now my project is back on track. Thanks again Grant...
bifrost3347
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grant contacted me in regards to a WTB ad I had placed. He was the first and only to respond. Very patient and easy to deal with. Great transaction and reasonable all across the board. If he has anything of use to me in the future, I would not hesitate to propose a deal with him again. Thanks alot Grant, and Good Luck in the future!
Troy D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: 71single / Grant Reply with quote

Hope I'm @ the right spot for feeback ? I just bought a westy table from
Grant , he was personable and efficient . Gave me a swift and acceptable
ship out . The price was very good and fair . I am very happy with the
table , it was just as described & expected. Thanks Grant ! I would/will
purchase from Grant again .

troy D.
Tim Emmons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Just bought a speaker holder from Grant, Great transaction! good seller Tim Emmons
CarlosA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Smooth move Reply with quote

I bought a Hazet piston ring tool from Grant. Sent a money order, and received the tool within about a week all in. Excellent transaction!
Robert Chambers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: 36 HP Dietz Dual Carb Kit Reply with quote

I just received a 36 HP Diets Dual Carb Set from Grant. All was just as described, packing and shipping was good and fast. All in all a nice transaction. I would deal with him again.
Thanks,
Bob
'63 OG 117
JirkaB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: carb NOS Reply with quote

Thanks. Carb is home. Packaging very good, fast shipping, fast answers for my questions... thanks
DrQ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Good deal! Reply with quote

At first had my doubt at sending a money order. But it was a pretty painless transaction. Advertised fan, paid for fan, got fan. Thanks! I'D BUY FROM HIM AGAIN!
dockmaster Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grant and I have traded, bought and sold to each other. Easy to deal with. Always look forward to the next deal.
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a pair of repop alloys from grant, and he was very honest and a good communicator. everything he said hewas going to do , he did. just a shout out to him for being an honest guy!!!
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just bought an oil pump from Grant and was a little leery about sending payment through the mail, but he was great to deal with. He always kept in touch and the pump was quickly shipped and well packed. I would buy from him again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnnyaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a horn button from him....just what I needed...just what I was willing to pay...

Thank you Sir !!!
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some Westy table parts - Great transaction.
oldhuldy67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks, Grant. I want to say that I had an excellent experience, first time buying from you. The piece of 36 year old, 1980 drip rail was VERY NICE metal, hard to source, what I expected to pay for all the trouble you went to to get it, shipped promptly, packaged well and just what I needed. I recommend him. One or two others have posted a complaint. Well, I just want to suggest you offer him lots more money....just kidding, Grant. All the best to you and yours..
1978 Westy Campmobile, the"EM50 Urban Assault Vehicle" code named "The Pickle"
1973 Squareback (sold on a lark)
1973 Super Beetle (crashed..walked away without a scratch)
1972 Standard Beetle (lost in a relationship..)
1966 Beetle (the Black Beauty, my Dad's)
1964 Beetle (the Beige Bug, my beginning beater, also my Dad's) Thanks, Dad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KirkB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wow its amazing all the nice stuff said about Grant in his feedback. My experience wasn't so great. First off he sent me parts with no packing in the box and didn't write fragile on the box.Both boxes were smashed. From Florida to Nevada the parts got beat to crap. If he had put packing in the box I probably would have parts that were ok. The parts also in add were untested and sold as is. Ok. The parts I got rusty pieces of crap. Ya think he knew that. When I asked him about the crushed box and no packing he told me it was my problem. There is insurance on it talk to post office. Plus he said he had never had a problem before. The post office denied a claim stating no packing and no fragile written on box. After many texts back and forth I gave up. No offer of anything. Your problem he said. So. This guy is a thief and a liar. He knew the parts were crap. He told me my problem that I had gotten it for 50 less than he wanted to sell it. I guess that is my fault. I wouldn't buy anything from him. He is dishonest. Buy at own risk. You know when you send rusty electrical parts that they are crap. The pictures didn't show it like they are and his negligence in packing my parts is horrible. Now the parts rattle inside. DISHONEST. DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE. DONT BUY HIS CRAP. PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO SELL THERE CRAP AND GET AWAY WITH IT
vwknut71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a set of wheels from Grant and found them to be as described, I got a quick reply and fast shipping I could not be happier. Wish there were more sellers like Grant on Samba, it would be a much better community. Thanks again Grant !!
Bob
rbm2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

KirkB,
What is it that you bought from Grant? You mentioned the parts you received being rusty, did the ad have clear photos or any photos at all? Typically when I buy or sell parts not tested for example radios, I do not expect them to work and they are just for spare parts like knobs but I guess there is always that 50/50 chance.
I know your obviously upset about spending money on something you can't use or the condition of whatever you bought from him not being as described so please don't take my comments as an attack. I am just asking these questions to try and understand the entire story. What all went wrong?
I have been buying, selling and trading cars and parts with Grant for 16 years and would consider him a friend. The last thing I would describe him as would be a liar or a thief.
vwfanatic67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 71single - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kirkb not sure how you had a bad experience with grant he is always willing to help any vw guy. This feedback thread is only a couple of pages but it's only a drop in the bucket to the amount of people he's helped. Your experience doesn't even sound like the same person. I guess there are always two sides.

SBS #74
52 Split Beetle
60 Panel
65 Notchback
More if my wife would let me!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: