Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wiper rubber grommets info
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
felix ehrhardt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the inner grommets from bus-ok today. They needed a minute deburing job. The density is very good. I am pleased with them for that nice price.
Greetz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BusOK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hope we did not offend anyone by making these grommets
The problem with the NOS ones was that they were simply to hard to be fitted properly. It is not our intention to be in anyways way whatsoever. We just like to have made small clips, bungs, bits, pieces, that are hard to come by or NLA.

Whilst browsing through our many bags of small NOS stuff, we found these inner and outer seals and decided just to make them. A customer of mine, who wishes to stay anonymous, fitted them on his bus and was very pleased. He is a collector and never drives his cars. We tried the NOS ones on his bus first, so yes indeed the repros are a but more 'rubbery' than the genuine ones.

We ship worldwide. Our software however is not able to calculate postage costs to other countries than Belgium, Germany and Holland. Just send us an email and we will sort things out. We do a lot of shows around Europe, so pickup at a show is also possible.

Yes indeed, we used that pic for reference. If thats a problem, we will change it. Mike (Fabrik Interiors) told me about this thread, therefore I reckoned it would be good to post this message.

Cheers,
Jeffrey
www.busok.nl
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BusOK wrote:
We hope we did not offend anyone by making these grommets
The problem with the NOS ones was that they were simply to hard to be fitted properly. It is not our intention to be in anyways way whatsoever. We just like to have made small clips, bungs, bits, pieces, that are hard to come by or NLA.

Whilst browsing through our many bags of small NOS stuff, we found these inner and outer seals and decided just to make them. A customer of mine, who wishes to stay anonymous, fitted them on his bus and was very pleased. He is a collector and never drives his cars. We tried the NOS ones on his bus first, so yes indeed the repros are a but more 'rubbery' than the genuine ones.

We ship worldwide. Our software however is not able to calculate postage costs to other countries than Belgium, Germany and Holland. Just send us an email and we will sort things out. We do a lot of shows around Europe, so pickup at a show is also possible.

Yes indeed, we used that pic for reference. If thats a problem, we will change it. Mike (Fabrik Interiors) told me about this thread, therefore I reckoned it would be good to post this message.

Cheers,
Jeffrey
www.busok.nl

Hey Jeffrey, will you guys be attending the Volksworld Show in England come this March?? I'd like to check out your product and possibly buy a set from you?

BTW - That is my BD in your advertisement Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdouglu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way they stole your photo and used in their ad?! and it's not even one they made Confused But, all the photos on their website have water marks all over them so no one will steals and use their photos, classy Rolling Eyes

They don't look that good to me.... I guess its time to tool up Wink
BusOK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just needed a pic VDOUGLU, sorry again.
We will change the pic asap and will use one of our customers.

We will go to Volksworld yes.
Pre-orders welcome.

The inner ones I have a pair NOS left, but don't know yet if I will sell them.
We might need them again, if our customers think they need to be better we will still have the NOS sample.

chrzzz,
Jeffrey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: