Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Endless Customz - [email protected] - Tim
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Endless Customz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 18, 2014
LuckyCharm7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: BEWARE!!! Robert Kalstrom - Endless Customz - Legal Record - Reply with quote

ROBERT KALSTROM - ENDLESS CUSTOMZ - Be aware of who you're dealing with. This man is a con artist, scammer, criminal, etc. These are public records that go back over 20 years. Look for yourself. Keep the VW community strong and ethical. Help to eliminate the likes of this man.

1) Full Name Robert Earle Kalstrom Disposition Date 4/11/2001
Case Number 2001001016 Disposition N/A
Offender ID UL13256110085617670205200100101620001003

2) Unknown(paper Files Purged)
Full Name Robert Erle Kalstrom II Disposition Date N/A
Case Number 5264713 Disposition N/A
Offender ID UL8390559067391978246526471319891003

3) Neighbors
Court Records
Arresting
agenc
N/A Crime type N/A
Crime county N/A Category N/A
Offence Code N/A Offence
Description
Unknown(paper Files
Purged)
Court Criminal Court Charges File Date N/A

4) Chapter 7 Bankruptcy RESOLUTION DATE: 6/26/1996
Filing 3/8/1996 Filer Type Individual
Resolution 6/26/1996 Court California Eastern - Fresno
Attorneys Pro Se Type Individual
Trustees Robert A Hawkins

5) STATE TAX LIEN
ID:
HG20101117001797490320CAVENC1
AMOUNT
$320
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstrom
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstrom
FILING DATE
11/17/2010

6) JUDGEMENT LIEN
ID:
HG200704040007086107471CAVENC1
AMOUNT
$7471
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Meaghan
M Silveira
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Meaghan
M Silveira
FILING DATE
4/4/2007

7) STATE TAX LIEN
ID:
HG2005110102689312072CAVENC1
AMOUNT
$2072
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Stephanie
D Clark
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Stephanie
D Clark
FILING DATE
11/1/2005

Cool STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG20020188944001021CAVENC1
AMOUNT
$1021
FILING DATE
8/9/2002

9) STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG97151630535CAVENC1
AMOUNT
$535
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Ross M
Grieggs
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Ross M
Grieggs
FILING DATE
11/11/1997

10) STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG97070064840CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$840
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Janice A
Cabatu
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstrom, Janice A
Cabatu
FILING DATE
6/2/1997

11) CIVIL JUDGMENT
ID: HGM960639778439CATULM3
AMOUNT
$8439
DEBTORS: Robert Kalstrom, Chris Gilmore
CREDITORS: Robert Kalstrom, Chris
Gilmore
FILING DATE
4/3/1996

12) CIVIL JUDGMENT
ID: HGC9500250981022CAFREM2
AMOUNT
$1022
Cabatu
Cabatu
FILING DATE
6/23/1995

13) CIVIL JUDGMENT
ID: HGC9500225331400CAFREM2
AMOUNT
$1400
Cabatu
Cabatu
FILING DATE
6/13/1995

14) COUNTY TAX LIEN
ID: HG94183327127CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$127
DEBTORS: Robert E Kalstron
CREDITORS: Robert E Kalstron
FILING DATE
12/7/1994

15) STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG94171766294CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$294
Cabatu
Cabatu
FILING DATE
11/9/1994

16) STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG94124044107CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$107
Cabatu
Cabatu
FILING DATE
8/9/1994

17) COUNTY TAX LIEN
ID: HG9403537680CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$80
FILING DATE
3/3/1994

1Cool STATE TAX LIEN
ID: HG94035468222CAFREC1
AMOUNT
$222
Cabatu
Cabatu
FILING DATE
3/3/1994

19) SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
ID: HGS930052159416CAFREM2
AMOUNT
$416
DEBTORS: Robert Kalstrom, Janice
Cabatu
CREDITORS: Robert Kalstrom, Janice
Cabatu
FILING DATE
1/20/1994

20) SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
ID: HGS034413554CAFREM2
AMOUNT
$554
DEBTORS: Robert Kalstrom
CREDITORS: Robert Kalstrom
FILING DATE
10/29/1993

21) UCC FILING #067071221793 LOCATION
California
DEBTORS: Robert Kalstrom, Monte
Coffee, Meaghan Silveira
FILING DATE
5/22/2006

mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Endless Customz, Bad Experiance Reply with quote

If anyone out there has also had a horrible experience, and has receipts to show, I am taking Endless Customz to Small Claims Court on the 23rd of this month, 9-23-14. If anyone would like an opportunity to express their discontent with the quality of Endless Customz work, Please contact me so that we can arrange to have you be a character witness in my case against them. This will do a couple things,
1. Help show the judge beyond a shadow of a doubt that indeed Endless Customz is Ripping people off, and should repay the customers they have burned.
2. set the precedence for your own Small Claims case against them.
3. See Endless Customz face responsibility for there bad business practices and poor auto body/paint ability's.

***Please Note***
I am not trying to form any type of Verbal or Physical "lynch mob",
I happen to know there are others out there who have had a Bad Experience with Rob and Jennifer at Endless Customz having paid to much money for very poor quality work and in some cases theft of parts. I only want these people to have an opportunity to be able to tell both Endless Customz how you feel in front of a court of Law and your piers, and also see that they be ordered to repay their customers. Also I want to prevent having it happen to anyone else.

If you would like an opportunity to come to court to see Robert and Jennifer be held responsible for their shady business practices and Potentially have an opportunity to tell your experience PM me on the Samba and I will get right back to you.

Lets not let the Bad apples out there ruin what we love about our VW's!!!
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said I will be there to support you. I will also contact the other customers I have spoken with and inform them of this court date. Can You post the location and time of court? That will help?

I have court w/ Robert and Jenn on the 12th of this month at Ventura Superior Court at 8:30 am at Dept. 36.

I heard they also have court on the 18th of Sept and was told it was for a lawsuit against them. Is this the same lawsuit or is it a different one?

Plus I was told he has court on the 19th after being arrested last Friday for $140,000 in back child support.

Anyway I will be there to support your claim. I am standing by what I said and will testify in the court of law.

Rob Hall
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz Small Claims Reply with quote

I will post date, time and court room later today.
unsure of other court dates..
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: to all customers of endless customz Reply with quote

I have contacted as many customers as I could at the start of the end for Robert, Jennifer Kalstrom and endless customz business. I directed all of you and others to come too this site and see what others are saying about them both and the business. Not sure how many customers are still checking here, but as I have stated before I have court this Friday with Robert because he filed a temporary restraining order against me. Not worried about it, have witness to discredit everything he claims. Except for the part in it where he claims that I called customers and threatened them.
So instead of calling everyone back I will simply ask here, if any one I talked to will write a quick statement on how I talked to you when I called. Thanks I appreciate it. You can send it to my email [email protected]
Thank You,
Rob Hall
GriffithBocek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz Reply with quote

Rob Hall, How do I get in touch with you? I will be filing a lawsuit soon and would like to talk to you as soon as possible.
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected]
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz, Small Claims Reply with quote

Ok, so yesterday I went to Small Claims court to Sue Jennifer Kalstrom (AKA the owner of Endless Customz). While I am aware that she is just a pawn in this scandless outfit, and her father Robert Kalstrom is really the one calling all the shots and ripping everyone off.
So, I show up at court on time and wait my turn, I brought color photo's, receipts from EMC, and receipts from replacing parts that were not returned to me when I got my bus back.
I brought my report findings from the B.A.R, and the D.A. department of consumer affairs, both of which directed me to take EMC to court as they attempted to resolve the issue with no success.
When my case was called I approached the stand and waited for Jennifer or any representative from EMC to show.....

NOTHING, NO ONE SHOWED UP....

Guess they couldn't argue that they did even a decent job...

For those who had posted comments about the great quality work you have received at EMC, I wish it were me. Unfortunately not, I received their poor quality work they are known for.

For me, WINNING a judgment against Jennifer Kalstrom and EMC is a victory in itself. It says, the customer IS RIGHT, is says when you spend $16,000. and receive poor quality work YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO ACTION.

What does it say that they did not even show up to court,?

IT SAYS, THEY ARE AWARE OF THE SHIT QUALITY THEY PROVIDE, AND THEY DO NOT CARE.
IT SAYS THIS IS A BUSINESS THAT IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE SHORT HAUL OF MONEY THEY CAN GET BEFORE THEY ARE SHUT DOWN OR RUN OUT OF TOWN.
(HOPEFULLY THE LATER..)

So, to Rob and Jennifer, thanks for being the scummy, seedy people you are. it made my case go much more smoothly than if you showed up to pollute the situation with your drug infused, disheveled self.
And thanks for the shitty quality you did on my bus. Looks like i'll be able to have a better experience at another auto body shop.
JDTResearch007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

There seems to be a lot of judgments against them in which they are not paid. Do you think you will see any money?
Gasteve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Endless Customz shut down ? Reply with quote

Can anyone confirm that Endless Customz has been shut down?

I've just read the BBB in which another dissatisfied person has been ripped off. He says on 11/06/2014 that the place is shut down. If this is correct it's very good news for everyone and anyone.

I was part way through writing of the pathetic, sub standard work, and incomplete work that I was ripped off for by Robert Kalstrom Esq. when I saw this.
If he's not shut down, just get your cars out of there, tell everyone to avoid him and post your experiences on The Samba.
Without customers he cannot operate.
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell everyone what I know so far. They are not shut down. They are getting kicked out of both of there buildings. Yes I mean kicked out. He is currently looking for a new place to set up. I have also found out that he has acquired two different large amount of payments that he will be using to pay for all this while he lies to people about the reason they are moving. With those two payments roughly around 70,000 ( that I know of) will be spent of paying his employee's (under the table) and paying for the move, then he will be on the prowl for more people to rip off! Correction he is always on the prowl! So yes warn as many as possible. I am continually doing my part to warn people about this shop and Robert and Jennifer. So yes help spread the word. Post everywhere you can. Send them here to the samba site so they can see the proof.
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Together we all can stop this business. Robert and Jennifer hides behind the law. Our local police here will and have done nothing. All they say is "This is a civil mater. Take them to civil court." Well here is the truth about that. Yes you can take them to court, they will not show up, you will win, then nothing will happen. Robert and Jenn run a highly scammed business. They have there money hidden in another private account or in a safe somewhere. I believe in a private account. The two accounts for the business one in each of their names never has any money in it. They bounce checks from them all the time. So there is never any money for you to legally get from them.
# side note. If you receive and bounced check from them you have 60 days from the date of the check to file charges against them. The banks will not do this, you have to. Prop 47 pass here in Cali, it in now $950or more for writing bad checks to be a felony. Lower is a misdemeanor. So I suggest if you receive a bounced check, file charges against them asap. Need to build a case for the court records about Robert and Jenn and this business. He has gotten away with this for so many years because people didn't do anything against him. Everyone who are customers now or in the past who have been wronged need to take action or they will just continue to rip people off. I need everyone's help. And everyone needs your help. Spread the word and take action.
As always you can contact me if you want more info!
HerbieDave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any new news
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: endless customs new address Reply with quote

As of today they have been spotted moving into a building behind The Boot Barn in Ventura. 6587 Sherwin Ave. is the building address.

So for all of you guys that have been wondering what is happening to your cars and/or parts maybe you can track him down here.
Good Luck!
GriffithBocek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: My experience with Endless Customz Reply with quote

is very similar to everyone else's that has ever been ripped off by Robert and Jennifer Kalstrom. He took us for $3,000.00 and did not deliver. We took him to small claims court, he did not show up and we won! All of $300.00! YAHOO!!!! (Sarcasm). I have not figured out how the court system figures these awards out. Ventura County cannot be totally oblivious of Mr. Kalstrom and his business. I even got the Bureau of Automotive Repair involved. When the BAR finished their investigation, they sent a copy of their report to the judge only. We could not get a copy of the report that we paid for! The BAR said that Endless Customz is now on their radar. I went to Endless customz to try to collect my $300 that was awarded to us by the court. I did something stupid. I threatened Robert with violence and then kicked him in the shin. He told me to vacate his business. I did. Then he pushed me to the ground, then picked me up and threw me into a trailer in the parking lot. He told me that I wasn't going to see a FU*King dime.We then called the police and citizens arrested each other. I now had to hire a lawyer and have to wait a year to see if the DA is going to persue charges. By then, he will probably be long gone. If the court system had looked at his record, they would have shut him down a long time ago. Even the Ventura police knows his history. I wish I had known sooner about this shister. All need to be warned about this company and to keep their distance!!!!! I finally did what someone else said. This has now turned into a criminal investigation not civil. I hope I do not end up in jail for being stupid but it felt good to kick him!!!! I should have aimed higher!! STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. THIS MAN IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT IN MY OPINION AND IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY! BTW, we have not received our money!
GriffithBocek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Just an update on our small claims case with Mr. Kalstrom. Reply with quote

He didn't show up for the original case, so we won a monetary sum. He failed to pay the judgment so we took him back to court on Friday 8/28. Again, he did not show up. The judge immediately said to issue a bench warrant for Mr. Kalstrom. I will let you know what happens.
Columbo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 pm    Post subject: Update: Reply with quote

http://www.vcstar.com/news/local-news/ventura/ventura-business-owner-accused-of-grand-theft_94023943

Apparently, he was recently arrested for theft of clients parts and in one case, the proceeds of the sale of a vehicle. The article is asking for any other victims to call the number listed. (805) 339-4413

I couldn't help but post here since this seems to be the largest collection of his victims.
jefb66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: endless customs Reply with quote

http://www.vcstar.com/news/local-news/ventura/ventura-business-owner-accused-of-grand-theft_94023943
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GriffithBocek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz shop is a bunch of thieves Reply with quote

I have posted about my experience with Robert Kalstrom of Endless Customz in the past. In the local paper on Thursday September 3, there was an article about Robert Kalstrom being arrested for grand theft. I went by his shop on Friday, and discovered that he was already out (I'm assuming on bail) and back to work. I don't get how he can afford to post $2000 for bail but he can't (won't) pay the $300 he owes me. I am hoping that the DA puts him away for a long time. I hope I live long enough to see that day! I know that Detective Vasquez of the Ventura PD is asking anyone that has been a victim or been defrauded by Endless Customz to call him at 805-339-4413. He wants to hear from you!
66VertOG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Endless Customz - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Looks like Endless Customz moved the shop again. Anyone know the new address. Robert doesn't answer his phone and he still has my cars.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: