Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Trio Los Diesel
Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
gizzmo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Trio Los Diesel Reply with quote

I’ve been asked to sell two diesel engines and a “Caddy” truck (with engine).

The two engines were pulled from Dashers; a 1979 and a 1980. These are 1.5s. I’ve seldom seen these for sale on the web. You folks know the scoop! Your useful comments would be appreciated. . . .the not so useful . . I will suffer – and enjoy.

The seller is a mechanic and these engines were pulled from his personal cars.

The 1981 Caddy truck was a “project truck” that never got off the ground. He says the engine is a 1.5 but I thought the 1.5 was replaced with a 1.6 by 1981?

I’ve not inspected, detected or taken any notes or 8x10 glossy photos. I just know the general bits and trying to find out if I’m on the “Group VW” bench or headed down the wrong road.

Just trying to get some idea of their values from your feedback.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Water-cooled VW All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: