Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wheel offset
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
uncapj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Wheel offset Reply with quote

I want to put some more modern wheels on my 74 preferably a 16x7 or 17x7 just to change up a little what offset will get me here and in the fender I like the xxr522 the drift z 303b fx

they say money doesn't buy happiness but it buys car parts and those make me happy

Cars are like the perfect girl always ready and never say no

Current 74 Std Beetle (class 11ish)
Past 67 Baja
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Joel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the 2 bolt strut Supers a 7" wheel sits under the fender best with an et55 wheel.

that offset is pretty common in Subarus and modern VWs so 5x100 or 5x112 stud pattern will make wheel hunting easier
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: