Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kekonaiii
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dealt with Kona in the past for things and have been happy. Just recently I wanted to order a set of 1.4:1 rockers. I was told they were out of stock and would be there by the end of the month. He would not take a deposit to hold a set, and told me to email him once a week and he would keep me updated. I did just that, and when the parts came in he let me know. He charged me the advertised price at the time of my first email, even though the manufacturer had raised their price to him. Shipping was fast, and the parts look great. His price was the best around, very happy!
bob baldwin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought cylinders here had great service and fast delivery, will use again aaa bob.
mlsimmons
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience with Kona:
He sold me some tuneup parts at better-than-web prices, looked at my car, gave me some engine advice and helped me understand more about what I have. He always answers my texts or emails, even if i tell him i'm just wanting to know if he has something or a price.

In my experience he has the knowledge, experience and parts to take good care of anything you could need.

- Mason
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gin23deluxe wrote:
lo sent several over the year thinking he maybe busy, all type 4 related, never had a response
never mind

Sorry Just running around trying to keep things going. Maybe your emails went into the spam folder.

Have you tried to send me a PM if you can't get me on the emails?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
supersuk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did business with Kona on two separate occasions and both were very pleasant. The first time around I ordered some AA 92mm thickwall P/C and a set of those 8mm exhaust nuts. Everything was shipped in a very timely manner to Hawaii and arrived safely. Second time I bought some 1.25 rockers, lash caps, and another round of those 8mm exhaust nuts. Again, shipped in a timely fashion.

Great person to deal with and great communication. I know I'll be dealing with him more often.
68 Fastback Build: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5396323#5396323
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
XR 750TT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: special fastners Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick service, part just as described
rbeeson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Kona Reply with quote

Purchased a set of stroker pistons. Kona followed through with no problems and I wouldn't be afraid to due business with him again. Hopefully but a set of 94s from him soon.
Reese
FuzzballFury
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a set of 85.5mm AA P&Cs. Price was excellent compared to other online resellers and literally two days after receiving the receipt for payment they arrived on my doorstep. Definitely going to be a repeat customer.
kustomdlux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kona made the deal easy. Good communication, a reasonable price, and reasonable shipping time. Thanks
PlacerPuma
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: T4 Pistons 104 103 96 95 94 90 914 Cylinders, kekonaiii@aol Reply with quote

This was my first time buying from Kona, bought a set of AA94mm, Typ4 Piston Liners, product drop ships from the distributor and arrived very fast.
I would buy from him again, thanks.
Frank
BlackBugSpecial
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: lifters Reply with quote

I payed a good price for a new set of rockers. The shipping was quick but the packing was on the skimpy side. HOWEVER no damage was done and i was still thriled with the service
Almost Alive
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some AA 85.5 pistons and liners. Shipped very quickly, had them in three days. Great communication and though the least expensive piston kit I could find, still good quality. I foresee no issues running these under normal aspiration. Thanks Kona!
JTAYLOR1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: 8/10 mm nuts Reply with quote

Great to deal with! Buy as many as these nuts as you can for your build they are a miracle.

Thanks,

JT
MortalEngine
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: 8mm Nuts Exhaust Manifold Carb Header HEX IDA 10mm Reply with quote

Just got a set of these nuts - it took just 3 days between ordering and having them in my hands - and the shipping was cheap as well!
Great deal from a friendly guy. Thanks!
HUGOPECAS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Great to deal with you.
Item like described, very good!

I recommend him as a very good seller.

Many thanks.

Hugo from Portugal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good to work with, no problems. Thanks!
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
vince1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another smooth transaction with kona,

Ordered 40 of is nice nuts, were shipped next day and arrived in France in a little more of one week.

Received 43 nuts Wink carrefully glued on tape in a double envelope for about half price of other shops.

Thanks again Kona.

viNce from France

Click here for my full pix detailed 2165 engine build with beehive valvetrain.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm a French guy ... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
txvwnut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Oil piston puller Reply with quote

Great communication and super fast shipping, if he has something else I want I will definatly use again.
VanGemert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: heater box Reply with quote

Bought a used heaterbox for my camper. It was tough to get this right as the engine has been replaced and there are a number of variations that had been used over the years. Kona worked with me sending pictures until we were both sure we had the right part. I got the right part and a good deal.
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from a customer.

I don't have a Samba account, so I don't believe that I can post. You're welcome to post this if you wish.

Despite PayPal's inability to help me correct a problem with payment, you shipped anyway, getting them to me well before I expected. The 8mm nuts appear to have solved a recurring problem with my intake manifolds (CB Perf. supporting dual 44IDF Webers) loosening and creating vacuum leaks. I appreciate you're being flexible with the payment terms and being prompt with shipping. Thanks! I will be a repeat customer.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 16 of 22

Jump to: