Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beautrippie - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeauTrippie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 09, 2021
Golden83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Beautrippie - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beau Simmons sold me a reasonably priced full width middle seat and was very helpful in coordinating pickup.

George 8/18/14 Cool Cool Cool Cool
PatB808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: beau simmons seller feedback Reply with quote

Bought a distributor and Beau was great to work with. He was quick to respond and got my item in the mail right away. I don't think I've ever gotten a purchase so fast - I was impressed. Distributor was as described and I was happy with my purchase. Thanks and Aloha!
Goldylocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Bus Head Reply with quote

Bought a bus head from beau and everything was great! Great communication. He even waited patiently for me to send him the money. Great guy.
Johnzie333
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Beau Trippie Reply with quote

Bought a Ghia part from Beau.... Great communication, prompt shipping and good follow up. Could not ask for a better experience.

704-957-4277
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: