Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Buggy appearance at Peble Beach on Jay Leno's latest video
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vincent9993
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Buggy appearance at Peble Beach on Jay Leno's latest video Reply with quote

Nice backdrop on Jay Leno's latest video at Pebble Beach. Skip to 31:00 minute mark.

Link
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically speaking, that wasn't at Pebble or the Quail Lodge. Those buggies *look like* they were at the LeMons gathering down the street which is a free show that anybody can attend. Fun to see Leno at that gathering, though - he's a perfect fit! Somewhere in that video, probably in the Quail footage, is my brother. Goes every year either with a bike or his Ace.

Last edited by Letterman7 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
manxvair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Red and some cars from Perry's collection. I do believe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Iguana
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

They were were at the Quail as Bruce got an invite and asked to bring some buggies. I have no idea where the buggies where actually parked but they were up there at the Quail.

I hear the he will be an upcoming edition of Big Dogs Garage with a Jay Leno interview with Bruce etc with some buggies so stay tuned.
Letterman7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Cool! I've been at the Quail once years ago. Really nice venue - I prefer that over Pebble. Much more relaxed atmosphere and not so much "look how much money I've spent on my car, so don't look at it" attitude.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: