Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

fuel line to fuel pump
Forum Index -> 411/412 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
reluctantartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: fuel line to fuel pump Reply with quote

OK I made a mistake and forgot to take a photo of the fuel lines to the fuel pump. I am replacing all of them and would appreciate it if someone could post a picture of how they are all connected up there. I have them cut to the right length just not sure how it is supposed to go back together. Thanks
raygreenwood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....are you just replacing the main lines to the pump....or everything?

From the tank (right side is passenger side):
Right hand tank outlet>>> fuel filter>>>>> to pump nipple marked "S" for suction>>>>> from pump nipple marked "D" for discharge>>>>>to the muffin shaped vibration damper>>>>> from the fuel damper muffin>>>>> to right hand steel line in the tunnel>>>>>> from the right hand steel line in the body, through the right hand side firewall into the engine bay>>>>> to the 1 and 2 injectors>>>>>>to the cold start injector>>>>>to the 3 and 4 injectors>>>>> to the side inlet on the fuel pressure regulator>>>>> from the back of the regulator to one leg of the plastic heater system accumulator>>>>> from the outlet leg of the heater accumulator to the left hand steel fuel line>>>>> from the left hand steel fuel line in the front of the car to the left leg of the plastic "Y" fitting>>>>> from the right leg of the plastic "Y" fitting to the nipple marked "R" on the fuel pump>>>>> from the forward leg of the plastic "Y" fitting to the left hand nipple on the gas tank.
Final......from the 3mm leg of the plastic heater fuel accumulator >>>>>>to the heater fuel pump inlet>>>>> from the heater fuel pump outlet>>>>> to heater fuel nipple.
Ray
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
reluctantartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ray. It is a little more complicated than my westy l jet setup.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> 411/412 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: