Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

need vendor name at Circle yer wagen 2014
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
fh4ever
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: need vendor name at Circle yer wagen 2014 Reply with quote

need vendor's name....
Hi all, I bought a part from a vendor at the Circle yer Wagens Oct show in Sevierville. It is the wrong part and I need to swap it out. Problem is... I did not get the vendor's name. He had a large display of new stuff in front of his enclosed trailer as well as a large display of used parts between his trailer and the parking lot fence. If you look in the photo (he is not in this photo) I have circled his location. I hope someone can identify him so I can get the part swapped out. Thanks very much. FH
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking your are talking about Marshall @ Vintage FabWerks https://vintagefabwerks.com/contact-us/. He was near James "BulldawgDude" who has all the hand drawings and painted hubcaps.
62 Beetle
64 Beetle "Pat"
fh4ever
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's him...thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: