Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Centerline wheels, does anyone know what these are?
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
YouDoIKnow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Centerline wheels, does anyone know what these are? Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I've found ones that look like it called Billet series - Hammer, but they dont have the right center caps and don't have those streaks on it.

HELP!
Mr. Unpopular
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have similar wheels, also Centerlines, also Billet. I've searched the web and here and didn't find much. These have never been mounted on a car, tires never touched the road. I bought them cheap along with some other sweet billet goodies for my retro beetle.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zacharysayre
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They might be these but in an older version.

http://centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=35&sw_id=439

Could always contact Centerline and ask.
JDGas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Center Line used to offer most of their Billet line of wheels in a VW 4x130 pattern back in the 90's. Pick up any Hot VWs or VW Trends magazine and look in the orange page ads of Barrett Ent. you'll see them. The caps came in different styles. Looks like they still offer the Hammer on their website but dropped the machined scallops. It also says they are available in 15x6 in 4 lug, but don't mention if it's 4x130 or not. Might wanna just give them a call.

I love to get another set of their Scorpions, had them on my Ford Lightning back in '96.
1961 Sunroof Beetle - sold
1969 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: