Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Aluminized breathable car cover reviews?
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goodhand77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Aluminized breathable car cover reviews? Reply with quote

hey folks
any opinions , im about to buy a new van cover for my 72 westy
does anyone have any opinions on "aluminized breathable car covers"
its expensive but it has the door openings for the front doors and sliding doors which I really really like
but it looks like its very differnet from the breathable material that I bought for my 72 beetle which I am super happy with

so any opinions from people that have seen or used the "aluminized breathable car covers

this vehicle will be stored indoors almost everyday of the year so absolutely no long term outdoor storage, just want to know if it can stand up to on off so I can work on van at anygiven time ..... that's why I like the door panels etc....
any thoughts appreciated
thanks so much ..........
shortride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a cover for my '66 Sedan.

Retired US Army - 21 years 11B40, 173rd Airborne Brig. - Vietnam Combat Veteran
Jmack223
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone used them ? I also would like to know
Goodhand77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: new van cover Reply with quote

well I received my new van cover and currently have it protecting my 72 westy it fits amazing and I love the zipper door openings for side door and the front doors.
I m using it to cover my vehicle indoors only rarly will it see rain, but the material is really nice and seems durable , I don't care for the kind of reflective appercance it has ( but not to bad and very smato try andll complaint)
im comparing to the (wolf brand ) cover that I bought vor my 72 sedan its awesome have had it for about 7 years

so my new van cover fits great and with the opening long term I think I will love it!! but it is kinda pricey about $250 275. but my car one was about 200 and worth every penny and holding up great, so same theory with my van you get what you pay for sometimes , I no longer buy those blue roof tarps from the hardware store to cover my pride and joy like the old days

I will repost next year and let people know how it stands up
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: