Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

My 1965 got egged :9
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So-----how many Bad-ass Bugs showed up today for the ass kickin'?
Zundfolge1432 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Hayduke is still waiting to hear from you.
tb03830
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jhicken wrote:
tb03830 wrote:
The problem is that most of them would be out of shape and drunk. Me Embarassed Not much of a threat there.

Yer right there! Wink

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

-jeffrey

Same here just less hair.

1964 Convertible Bug - 1600cc SP engine with a stock H30/31 Carb and SVDA Distributor - Swing Arm Highway Flyer Tranny, Gene Berg's Temperature Dipstick, 2.5" drop spindles, 2" narrowed adjustable front end. Chromed OEM fan tower.
KTPhil Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I actually like the idea of a "show of force." This is bullying, and bully only respects a bigger bully. You alone getting revenge is not going to scare the other person. They already demonstrated they are not afraid of just you by committing the act.

But a large group of people, even if not scary individually, makes a powerful statement implying they will have to deal with ALL of you if ANY is harmed. Three Musketeers! Or twenty.

The nice thing is you commit no crime, you are just meeting up with friends. Coach everyone to not make any verbal threats, just to stare at the perps, whisper among themselves, and not laugh.

Fear works better than any prank.
melville
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a PM.
75 R75/6
65 Standard Micro
57 Sedan
vwgirl1961a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, I missed a lot of posts since my last visit here. I am totally sick to my stomach at what they did to my car. I looked at the paint again today and I see the paint has been discolored in certain areas. Without proof that the bitches did this means they got away with it and they think they won. I really would love to have you guys show up here. This weekend is Thanksgiving so how about next weekend? On a Sunday when most are home? For all they know we are meeting here for a car cruise. I am near Bell and Central. I cry when I look at my Lady bug. She used to be really nice in 2008 when we moved here and everyone in this slimeball town crapped all over her behind my back. Crying or Very sad Damn cowards. Mad

melville wrote:
You have a PM.

michaeljsmyth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont always hate people, but when i do...

its because crap like this.

Revenge Responsibly.
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwgirl1961a wrote:
HI, I missed a lot of posts since my last visit here. I am totally sick to my stomach at what they did to my car. I looked at the paint again today and I see the paint has been discolored in certain areas. Without proof that the bitches did this means they got away with it and they think they won. I really would love to have you guys show up here. This weekend is Thanksgiving so how about next weekend? On a Sunday when most are home? For all they know we are meeting here for a car cruise. I am near Bell and Central. I cry when I look at my Lady bug. She used to be really nice in 2008 when we moved here and everyone in this slimeball town crapped all over her behind my back. Crying or Very sad Damn cowards. Mad

I know a number of people in Phoenix who are not slimeballs and have never (to the best of my knowledge) crapped all over an antique economy car.
pb_foots
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just the Universe's way of encouraging you to buy a house.

Not that there are always perfect neighbors, but if someone wants to egg my bug they'll have to break into the garage to do it, and I can legally shoot them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwgirl1961a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly meant to say slimeballs in the neighborhood. Rented 2 apartments near each other. Sorry to have offended anyone but I am just too upset at what happened.

iowegian wrote:
vwgirl1961a wrote:

I know a number of people in Phoenix who are not slimeballs and have never (to the best of my knowledge) crapped all over an antique economy car.

Rob711
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw their doors and windows shut, then burn the building down.
Happy thanksgiving!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: