Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Glove box fresh off the form
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niel Bledsoe just sent me picts of one of my boxes installed in his car
Before
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

After

Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dwayne for the great job you did on these boxes, anytime I can find another piece to finish the car I jump on it and buy it, this looks so much better than what I had in before, that old plastic box fit like crap and having all those wires hanging around it made it look even worse.

The box fit like a glove.....

box!

German Folks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonotch wrote:
Thanks Dwayne for the great job you did on these boxes, anytime I can find another piece to finish the car I jump on it and buy it, this looks so much better than what I had in before, that old plastic box fit like crap and having all those wires hanging around it made it look even worse.

The box fit like a glove.....

box!

thanks
Now those seals for the dash grab handle Cool
islandghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:55 am    Post subject: Price please... Reply with quote

Amazing work...how much would it be to build one of these for a '67 ghia? Could you please let me know.
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Price please... Reply with quote

islandghia wrote:
Amazing work...how much would it be to build one of these for a '67 ghia? Could you please let me know.

I don't know what years the boxes cover but the plastic generics are all the same. I have a few left but I am not doing any more models.
islandghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject: Thanks...but Reply with quote

Thanks for offering the plastic boxes but i will pass. The work you do is amazing and i have not seen glove boxes like the ones you built. If you ever take orders please let me know. Thanks
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks...but Reply with quote

islandghia wrote:
Thanks for offering the plastic boxes but i will pass. The work you do is amazing and i have not seen glove boxes like the ones you built. If you ever take orders please let me know. Thanks

I was not offering a plastic unit, I stated that the plastic unit fits ALL years. If they are all the same then one of the units I have left will work. Ask some of the experts here if the box opening ever changed. Someone should know.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: