Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Black Friday week at Sewfine!
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
kybishop
Samba Member

Location: Where the wind is blowing, the mountains calling, and the adventure waiting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Black Friday week at Sewfine! Reply with quote

http://www.sewfineproducts.com/blackfriday.htm

Surprised it hasn't been posted yet. I grabbed myself a full set of curtains with all the extra goodies Very Happy

For those wondering, they are providing discounts on both hook and curtain-rod style curtains.
kybishop
Samba Member

Location: Where the wind is blowing, the mountains calling, and the adventure waiting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearly 200 views and not a single post. Giving this one bump so others can see it while everyone asks about black Friday sales.
GreenMachineVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd ... A Black Friday Sale that ended the Wednesday before Black Friday ... It's over.
kybishop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah . . I didn't notice that. I get the feeling that might be a mistake. I'll shoot them an email to see what is up.

EDIT: As per their facebook page, it sounds like you can still get the black friday deals if you call first thing on Monday. I believe they will be closed this Friday, and they only accept sales via phone call.
GreggK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on their site all this past week and didn't see any black Friday sale notice. I even sent Carol an e-mail earlier this week about some panels but didn't hear back from her. I hope that's true we can still get the deals by Monday. Im wondering if the interior panel set deal means only the first 2 sets ordered get the sale price or the first 2 sets per customer gets the sale price? I just installed some front seat covers and cushions from them. Id say they are one of the best additions to my van since my peloquin diff transaxle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GreggK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see anything on their facebook page about early Monday ordering?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kybishop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreggK wrote:
I didn't see anything on their facebook page about early Monday ordering?

https://www.facebook.com/sewfineinteriorproducts/p...comments=7

See the response to Emma Lily Irene Herman-Marshall. I get the feeling if you call first thing on Monday and say you just missed Black Friday that you'll still be able to get the deal, but don't quote me on that.
GreggK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the facebook conversation you were talking about. Ill try my luck on Monday. Fingers crossed!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked in favor of overall Holiday 2014 Sale thread:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=613321
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: