Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwgearhead - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwgearhead
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 19, 2024
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: vwgearhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Damn Glen, Shocked Your wanting your parts badly from someone else and you CAN'T EVEN pay me the rest of my money for the Bugpack 86mm flanged crank that you bought from me back in May '06. Thats screwed up there bro. Everything has been lies from you from "the bread is in the mail, from I'll give you the tracking number when I get back home or better yet. I sold the crank to a buddy and I will send your the rest of the balance on Friday. Damn that was in October. The last email I got from you was on Nov 11th and here's what you told me " Ive generated some bread so look in your box in a couple of days!" That has been 11 days and still having seen anything in my box yet..... ALL B.S from you. Guys beware of this guy. He can't even pay the rest of his debt to me and he can buy and sell parts on SAMBA and Ebay. I don't understand this. He will NOT answer or return my phone calls. I even had a buddy there in California meet up with him and he couldn't even do that. What sucks is I'm in Texas and his in California. I sale alot on SAMBA and NEVER screwed anyone over on parts or shipping, but the day I sold this jerk a crank I got screwed over. Always the honest guys that get screwed over on money. I never slam on here but this has been building up for a long time and I just can't take this crap anymore from him. Sorry for the long post... Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here we go!,you didnt tell them you described the crank just needing to be turned,I asked you does the crank need anything else? you said no,then I get the crank,take it to the machine shop and I could have bought a new crank for what needed to be done,now im supposed to break my neck to pay your balance,then I asked you about the crank problems and you say"hell if I know".Meredith-please know what you sell,just dont list something just to get the money when you havent inspected the item,tell the whole story,and also Ive bought many many other parts from people on the samba with no problem,maybe because they know what they were selling and had the right answers!!! tell the whole story!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way,please check my ebay feedback,over 140 transactions all 100%percent positive feedback,and you send me a bad crank and complain and say watch out for me! yeah ok! same user name on ebay!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwgearhead wrote:
ok here we go!,you didnt tell them you described the crank just needing to be turned,I asked you does the crank need anything else? you said no,then I get the crank,take it to the machine shop and I could have bought a new crank for what needed to be done,now im supposed to break my neck to pay your balance,then I asked you about the crank problems and you say"hell if I know".Meredith-please know what you sell,just dont list something just to get the money when you havent inspected the item,tell the whole story,and also Ive bought many many other parts from people on the samba with no problem,maybe because they know what they were selling and had the right answers!!! tell the whole story!!!!!

Yes here we go! The crank only needed the #3 journal turned since the rod broke due to a bad rod bolt and its hard to believe that a brand new crank with only a few passes could have cracked the entire crank. But thats you saying that since your there and I'm here. If the crank was so freak'n bad then WHY didn't you return it? I had no problem giving your money back, but you said " No I'll keep it" . But now look since you decided to kept the damn thing since May and look its already at the end of November and still haven't paid you bill for it. Looks like I'm another one of those VW layaway shops. Also if the crank was so bad like you stated then why were you selling it to your friend if it was so bad? But right before that you were going to mail it back to me and also you told me that I can keep the $200.00 that you had already paid for it. Damn don't make no sense? Rolling Eyes Remember I've got all our emails since day one. Plus your emails have been all lies about the bread is in the mail and them few days later you emailed me saying that you had to cash it for a bill you had. Damn must have been some more parts you bought because you sure hadn't paid me off yet.

Last edited by vwracing65 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwgearhead wrote:
by the way,please check my ebay feedback,over 140 transactions all 100%percent positive feedback,and you send me a bad crank and complain and say watch out for me! yeah ok! same user name on ebay!

What? Shocked You just told me last night that......

"my account was just re opened on ebay,I think you are looking at the wrong person,"

Damn! I can't figure out how I looked at the wrong person on Ebay when you gave me your user ID "vwgearhead". That is you correct? I think so since you gave me the link. I saved that site and watch you every week buying parts, clothes and etc. and now you have over 140 transaction ( really its 144 now Wink ) from you just re-opened your account. From the looks you have bought and sold (only a few times ) every month on Ebay.
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually its over 200 transactions on ebay with perfect feedback,(I must be doing something right!)but all of them knew what they were selling! once again,know what you sell,dont get something sent from your dads house to me that you never have seen before to tell me everything is ok with the item,know what you sell!!

Last edited by vwgearhead on Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why didnt I return it so you could give me my money back?,yeah right,man you kept crying saying you have other mouths to feed and everything is tight over there,dont even start to say you would have given me my bread back,sounds good on the samba but I know the real deal,please come with something better than that! and remember I have all your emails too! your bread is on the way,I hope you take care of everything you need to with that bread! im out-done deal!
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kept crying? What the hell... You cried to me telling me that your hurting and tight on money. Remember you told me that you had the money order ready to get sent out to me and few days later emailed me to say that you had to cash in the bread to pay one of your bills. Remember that bro? I sure do. Oh and the BEST one. You had a buddy send it oit for you when you were on the road and you came back and he didn't do it. Good one there. Wink I'm wanting to know why in the hell did it take you so long ( May to December ) to pay $400.00? Which I just hope you send me the last $100.00 this time. Very Happy You know this is the first time you've gotten back with me so fast. You sure couldn't do it by phone or email.
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your "100" dollars is on the way! stop crying!
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwgearhead wrote:
your "100" dollars is on the way! stop crying!

Thanks!! stop lying
Street Bug 29
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vwgearhead was sent 165 for a crank that has not showed up yet
when he got my money he emailed a bogus coformation number,and has
givin nothing but grief,you wont get parts from this guy only the runaround BUYER BEWARE OF THIS GUY
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONCE AGAIN,WHEN THE PART IS DROPPED OF AT THE POST OFFICE I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO MOVE THE ITEM,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR ITEM,ILL SEND YOU YOUR BREAD BACK,165 IS NO PROBLEM TO ME!,US POSTAL TRACKING NUMBER 0307 0020 0004 2900 0388 TAKE A LOOK
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOO MANY YEARS TOO MUCH MOVEMENT!
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwgearhead wrote:
ONCE AGAIN,WHEN THE PART IS DROPPED OF AT THE POST OFFICE I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO MOVE THE ITEM,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR ITEM,ILL SEND YOU YOUR BREAD BACK,165 IS NO PROBLEM TO ME!,US POSTAL TRACKING NUMBER 0307 0020 0004 2900 0388 TAKE A LOOK

I took a look and that number says the package was enroute and left Springfield, MA.

You are in California. The buyer is in AZ.

Something isn't right.
'64 Kombi
'62 Beetle
'61 Standard Bus, Mango
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same story I always heard as well. Wrong tracking number, money is in the mail then a few weeks later " I had to cash it in to pay a bill, so your bread will be sent out today and still nothing", No control of the post office. Crying same hearing all this again but from some one else.....
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ALSO GAVE THE BUYER ALL THE INFO,THE BILL NUMBER ON THE RECIEPT 1000802824523,ALSO GAVE HIME THE ADDRESS OF THE POST OFFICE I SHIPPED IT FROM,LOS ANGELES AIRPORT STAION AND THE CLERKS NUMBER THAT HELPED ME
(38)AND THE NUMBER TO CALL FOR HIMSELF,I CAN POST THE RECIEPT OR STAMPED TRACKING NUMBER PAPER WITH THE SHIPPING DATE ON HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,ITS NO PROBLEM,IF HE GIVES ME A FAX NUMBER ILL FAX HIM THE RECIEPTS,THATS NO PROBLEM AT ALL,IVE SHIPPED THINGS BEFORE AND THIS HAS HAPPEN ONCE BEFORE,I HAVE NO REASON TO DUUP THIS GUY,I HAVE EVEN SAID ILL GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK NO PROBLEM,I WONDER WHAT WILL BE ON THIS POST WHEN ALL SHOWS THAT IM TELLING THE TRUTH,I WONDER WILL HE GET ON AND SAY THAT ALL WAS TRUE ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING!

Last edited by vwgearhead on Wed May 23, 2007 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MR.Horn Jr. I hear you but too much respect and business with the senior to say any thing negative about you,have a good one!
vwracing65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now thats funny. I can come on this topic and reply anything I want. But I think its funny that everything you told him is the same line of BS you told me. Don't worry bro I'll just seat back an watch this topic. Wink
vwgearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WORRIES
Behemoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YellowSplittie wrote:
vwgearhead wrote:

I took a look and that number says the package was enroute and left Springfield, MA.

You are in California. The buyer is in AZ.

Something isn't right.

My God Splittie as much shit as you've shipped and you don't know the sorting facility for L.A. is in Mass. Shocked WTF! Cool
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: