Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen 8/2/15
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: 2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen 8/2/15 Reply with quote

10 Years! I can't believe it has been 10 years since we all met at Hearther Farm Park with 16 cars.

Sure to be our biggest year ever with over 160 cars last year with a great mix of VW's and Porsches. We don't give out trophies, we don't tell you where to park just a great mix of the rarest of the rare, daily drivers, hot rod's, outlaws in the only mixed marque show in Northern California. No baking hot asphalt at the Nor Cal Treffen parking is on the grass under the tree's in this beautiful 8 acre park in Concord. Free Noah's bagels and Starbucks coffee in the morning while supplies last. This year I adding another food vendor to keep the lines down to a minimum. One other big plus is we have never had a line to get in the park, drive right in and start enjoying the day.

Swapping is allowed as long as the parts are driven into the show in your air cooled VW or Porsche.

August 2nd, Sunday
Time- 8:00AM to 2:30PM
Price- $15.00 per car, spectators are free
Location- Dave Brubeck Park, 4202 Concord Blvd.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nor-Cal-Vintage-VW-Porsche-Treffen/199809110032975
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: 2015 Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen Reply with quote

Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun show in a GREAT setting!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turkis-deluxe
Samba Security

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shows coming up quick with less than a month to go. Everyone got their rust repaired and motors finely tuned and ready to go???

Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
turkis-deluxe
Samba Security

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow is the day, I have heard from a lot of people that are very excited to see what comes out this year. Weather report is a high of 83 with a good breeze! Way better than the 105 earlier in the week. Sounds like a perfect day to get that VW or Porsche out of the garage and take a drive. It also looks like we are getting coverage in an international VW magazine and maybe a US based VW magazine.
westcoastbullies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the best NORCAL shows.

Shade, coffee and bagels!!

came very close to leaving with one of these..

TEAM AUOK 1984 SKATEBOARD CO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who took the time to bring out there vintage VW or Porsche (see we can play nice together) and spend the day at the Nor Cal Treffen. We had a huge turnout and a great mix of cars and people. 10 years ago when I started the Treffen there weren't many shows in August but it seems like it is flooded with different events and I appreciate you coming to mine. Thanks also to everyone that helped out setting up and recruiting people to come to the only mixed venue VW & Porsche show that I know of anywhere in the world (of course I am sure I am wrong about that). Please let me know if you have any pictures you would like to share.

Michael Rogers
westcoastbullies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reminiscent of early Kelly Park shows....

TEAM AUOK 1984 SKATEBOARD CO.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: