Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bugpunk - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugpunk
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 23, 2024
Bumperjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:29 am    Post subject: Bugpunk - [email protected] Reply with quote

JD was a pleasure to deal with. I purchased my 1962 bug from him with no issues and he answered all my questions throughly. All my hesitations were gone when I spoke with him, even knowing I was not going to see the car in person until it arrived to me in New York. Great communication and very honest! Would buy from again.
virram
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Disapointed W/ "BUGPUNK" Reply with quote

I recently purchased a vehicle from JD (BUGPUNK), and did so sight unseen because of two E-Mails He sent me. The first one dated 14/Apr/15, said, "To be road worthy, the windshield needs to be installed, lights hooked up, wipers hooked up, & last, bumpers installed".

The second E-Mail also on the 14th. said "The windshield & all the parts you need to finish the VW are there".

HERES WHAT'S NOT THERE; NO DOOR GLASS; NO DOOR PANELS; NO BUMPER BRACKETS; NO WINDSHIELD WIPER ASSEMBLY, NO HOOD HANDLE & LATCH ASSEMBLY; NO AIR DISTRIBUTION BOX ALONG W/ ALL HOSE'S; NO GLOVE BOX DOOR+ ; NO HEAD LIGHT BEEZELS (ALTHOUGH THE AD PHOTO SHOWED THEM); NO SPARE; NO JACK; NO SEAT BELTS; NO DECK LID HANDLE+; NO LICENSE PLATE BRACKET & LIGHT, AND MORE.

I have the E-Mails to prove the above, plus as received photos.
You decide!
hdenter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bugpunk - [email protected] Reply with quote

This seller screwed me, too. He's selling a bug that he described as only having some surface rust. No rust anywhere else. I sent him $500 to hold the car several days so that I could drive the 200 miles to come get it. When I got there, I looked the car over and found that the parcel tray behind the rear seat and under the rear window was badly rusted. When I pointed this out and reminded him that our arrangement was based on his claim that the car had no rust other than exterior surface spots, he made excuses. I was upset at the expense of fuel to come get it told him I wanted my $500 back. We eventually agreed that he would return $250 to me on PayPal . I never got it. He's a crook!

Hans
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: