Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

www.deutschwerksgruppe.com
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deutschwerks_Gruppe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: www.deutschwerksgruppe.com Reply with quote

I'm an adult that has returned to school to learn web/graphic design and programming and I recently started a new site www.deutschwerksgruppe.com and it pretty much is only a blog at the moment but it pays tribute to the custom VAG community's main three manufacturers VW, Audi, and Porshce.

That being said, I wish my love for the aircoolers and getting some pictures and stories to post was easier said than done but it seems like some don't care and others don't want the free advertising. Looking for some people with some great pics of their cars and I'm not looking just for show queens but for the guys who ride their beasts on the daily. It seems the "stance" scene has overloaded the market and that makes it even harder to find cars that people actually drive.

Let me tell you up front that I'm not an asshole but I am picky on what we at DWG will post. I'll be linking everyone involved back to their Facebook, Flickr, or whatever accounts or websites or whatever in general to help the circle of life in the custom VAG scene and to ensure credit is given where it's due. Also feel free to befriend us on Facebook or our other social media sites linked at the bottom of all our website pages.

So check out our blog and drop me a line here if you think your car should hit our blog. I was going to use a more recent build for our first month that I found on here on thesamba.com but the photographer wants to be a dick so screw him and his buddy's car. I'm doing this out of my love for VAG (no pun intended but very well accepted) and I'm not getting paid and that doesn't really matter. I guess I'm going to have to get a decent camera again so I won't have to deal with the people who aren't making enough shooting weddings and senior portraits (LOL) and don't have the love for the cars or willingness to help the scene thrive.

I have hopes of getting backing, sponsorships, and advertising but that'll come in good time and for now isn't really something I'm all too worried about at the moment seeing as I do this for me and the people who are ignored by the magazines because it's not what they want.

At least check out my blog I built by hand without Dreamweaver or WordPress or any assistance after only a semester of school. I didn't know anything before and I think I'm off to a good start so if you have any pointers, let me know. I know I still need to take JavaScript class and a retake the PHP/MySQL class I had to drop out of after a car accident put me into a financial crisis.

I hope I'm not violating any samba.com rules posting this and if it is I apologize to Mr. Barnes but this isn't really a business thing at the moment and more of a love for the game sort of post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: