Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

A lot of Hebmuller talk here lately
Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve in NJ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: A lot of Hebmuller talk here lately Reply with quote

Does anybody know how many Hebmullers are left?

Steve in NJ

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

150+
Claus Missing and Peter Schepens have 153 listed at the moment

Mike
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hacksaw-BoB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]I do agree that the best HEBMÜLLER VW online site, at the present time, is the

http://www.karmann1952.de/html/register.html

But I also believe that a site with all the historical HEBMÜLLER VW Type 14a information needs to be established in addition

C'mon . . about 150+ HEBMÜLLER VWs left in the world !! That would not be a huge project !!!

That site would contain historical photos, information, previous owners, etc., for each HEBMÜLLER VW out there !!

I have approached Peter Schepens to create such a HEBMÜLLER VW site as I am able to dedicate and assist with all the hours needed.

There is only one major and show stopper for this to happen is that I would need access to the numerous photos and information that I collected
from 1970 to 1993 that I placed in what I created and called the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible at the time !

There are so many photos and information in the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible that I can relate to by seeing and added additional personal information.

Well . . . I am 67 years young but I do now know what is certain for tomorrow and would all that detailed information be lost ??? . . .

I made the mistake and bad decision in 1997, which I now so much regret, to give the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible to Yan Rami with the agreement,
at the time, that he would pass on the information to others that might be interested,

I found out later that Yan Rami is "Old School" and is not interested in sharing the information "electronically" such as on a web site !!

Yan Rami brings the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible 2 or 3 times a year to VW events and will show you , if requested, some the contents. . . .

This is not what I envisioned to happen.

I have contacted Yan Rami and begged and begged for him to please, please send me the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible that I created,
to scan and to make all the photos and information available on a HEBMÜLLER VW website.

I would even give back the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible as I am not interested in keeping it as all the information would be online !!

Yan Rami refuses my request and ignores me !!

I would like to achieve a "win - win" situation with Yan Rami in that I receive back the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible that I created,
scan it, post on a web site.and then give back to Yan Rami the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible as I have no intention to keep it..

I believe that this is the only way to be able to start such a web site that contains the historical HEBMÜLLER VW Type 14A information.

To be able to access, the HEBMÜLLER VW Bible, as it contains so much information and would be the ultimate starting point !!.

But at this moment, without access to my HEBMÜLLER VW Bible . . . I am at a total loss !![/b]

http://www.VintageVolkswagenModels.com

Collector of Vintage VW Toys

BoB's Restor-Version Shop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

Last edited by campingbox on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
kdf38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Heb Driver from about the 90s Reply with quote

Who is this gentleman who was driving a Green / Ivory Heb at a car show?

Mike
peter schepens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the back of this pict is written : Milan 7-30-89
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ToolBox
Samba Member

Location: Detroit, where they don't jack parts off my ride in the parking lot of the 7-11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Heb Driver from about the 90s Reply with quote

kdf38 wrote:
Who is this gentleman who was driving a Green / Ivory Heb at a car show?

Mike

Looks a lot like Al Bulgrin of the Michigan Vintage VW club. The picture looks like it was taken at Milan Dragway in Milan Michigan USA where the Michigan Bug Out's took place. The car could be Craig Elam's, don't know if he still has it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Split-Window/1938-53 VWs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: