Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Jets for 28 PCI carbs
Forum Index -> Vintage Speed Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Jets for 28 PCI carbs Reply with quote

Anybody make mains and idle ?? Looking for mains smaller than 117 and idles smaller than 050 . is there a 045 ?? Thanks for any info
alanhall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is aguy in Italy that makes all of the solex jets in a wide range of sizes, I think his ebay user name is alfa1750. I think he will have what you want
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanhall wrote:
There is aguy in Italy that makes all of the solex jets in a wide range of sizes, I think his ebay user name is alfa1750. I think he will have what you want
I will try thank you ! Tried and he did not have them

Last edited by danny gabbard on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny gabbard wrote:
alanhall wrote:
I will try thank you !

For the lazy:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/alfa1750/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I see a lot of stuff when I search his offerings using solex jets
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
danny gabbard wrote:
alanhall wrote:
I will try thank you !

For the lazy:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/alfa1750/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I see a lot of stuff when I search his offerings using solex jets
I emailed him and he did not have the sizes I needed. He just said he did not have what I needed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vintage Speed All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: