Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Questions regarding Alpha Fab
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jashv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Questions regarding Alpha Fab Reply with quote

Hello guys, I'm actually a Vanagon guy (don't hold it against me) Wink I bought a kit from Alpha Fab a few months ago and I get zero responses when I reach out to them for questions. All I really want to know are the details on my engine, like what it came out of and how many miles are on it. I've emailed a few times and called once with no replies. Anyone know if they are still in business?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Iguana
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Questions regarding Alpha Fab Reply with quote

jashv wrote:
Hello guys, I'm actually a Vanagon guy (don't hold it against me) Wink I bought a kit from Alpha Fab a few months ago and I get zero responses when I reach out to them for questions. All I really want to know are the details on my engine, like what it came out of and how many miles are on it. I've emailed a few times and called once with no replies. Anyone know if they are still in business?

Have a read of this thread ....
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=596983
jashv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who does this Steve work for? I read in that thread that the Steve guy pooched some ECM's but the Alpha Fab guy seemed to try to help people. But once the check is cashed you're out of luck huh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
race-desert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jashv wrote:
So who does this Steve work for? I read in that thread that the Steve guy pooched some ECM's but the Alpha Fab guy seemed to try to help people. But once the check is cashed you're out of luck huh?

Steve has nothing to do with alpha fab......
jashv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth I finally got the model and year my motor came from along with the number of miles. I still have hope Smile
fourdayoff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Questions regarding Alpha Fab Reply with quote

Beware of Alpha Fab, very poor service after "check clears".
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: