Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
spanky324
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Bought a Drone to chase geese!!!LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

bought some geessee to eff with the guy with the drone....now my bug is covered with......effing drones, Im fixen to get a shot gun and fix the issue.....
TDCTDI
Samba Advocatus Diaboli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

mark tucker wrote:
bought some geessee to eff with the guy with the drone....now my bug is covered with......effing drones, Im fixen to get a shot gun and fix the issue.....

Between the bird shit & the bird shot, you'll start a new aesthetic trend, pooppeena.

GOFUNDYOURSELF, quit asking everyone to do it for you!

An air cooled VW will make you a hoarder.

Do something, anything, to your project every day, and you will eventually complete it.
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

nope no poopenia, the goose is cooked and dinner is ready.hmm I wonder what these plastic parts are.....
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Bringing this back.

Professional Wrestling.

Santa Claus.

Harbor Freight tools.

Bergmann Fan Shroud.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
daven
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

I'm not fat - I'm just bloated - I can take a pill for that!
jwold
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Some of you undoubtedly remember on the back of the comic books the amazing military display with the battleships attacking the coastline, soldiers everywhere, howitzers blasting? A huge collection of toys all in their own foot locker for storage!

I was sure that footlocker full of plastic military goodness was going to be at least 6 feet long and foot deep to hold all those toys, but no, all that stuff fit in a little flimsy cardboard box about 4"x6" and the pieces were small and super thin to boot. How could I plot my overthrow and subsequent world domination with these inferior plastic charlatans!?!

It was truly a "drink your Ovaltine" moment.
olspeed
Samba Member

Location: In the shadow of Denali, I still don't give a damn how they do it outside

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

daven wrote:
I'm not fat - I'm just bloated - I can take a pill for that!

and remember that 80% of what you loose will be body fat... not water but body fat
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

common core education
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

"I need $$$ for materials to start the job.." (FN relative no less..)
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

"thanks for checking my car out, I'll drop off a deposit for the work tuesday..."
6month later..no deposit, no contact, storing a piece of crap worth less than a lien value...
ach60 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

My girlfriend said she would take care of the phone bill.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BSQUARE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

"Click to show hidden post from this member on your ignore list" d'oh!
awreed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Home loan refinancing.
Just us buses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

"I really need my car to go to work but I swear I'll pay you in full next week "
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

santa, easter bunny, tooth fairy, cupid,
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

"We need a new stove."
Oprn wrote: I'm getting to the age that any self propelled woman (no wheel chair or walker) looks HOT!! Oooo! look at that Babe! She made it from the dining room all the way to the TV room without help!! Hubba, hubba!!
scottyrocks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Just us buses wrote:
"I really need my car to go to work but I swear I'll pay you in full next week "

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

Marriage.

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Gimmicks you are ashamed you fell for Reply with quote

No political BS please.

History will decide.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: