Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

WRX, civic Si, or Mx-5
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jspbtown
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: WRX, civic Si, or Mx-5 Reply with quote

Code:
Worst post yet

A 1990 Civic
A minivan
A 1986 base civic
A 2004 4 door civic
A 1977 Dasher

I stand by my post....A Civic basically just means you have given up.

My advice to everyone...live a little! Its not all about getting 250k miles out of your cars....its sometimes about the journey.
lonotch
Samba Padrino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: WRX, civic Si, or Mx-5 Reply with quote

First reading the post I would go Honda and I hate front wheel drive cars but yes I drive a 2002 civic for my daily to keep the miles and save gas on my tundra, but with your driving conditions (which I don't have) I would go subi all the way with the all wheel drive. I've always told the misses that if I lived with those weather conditions, she would have a all wheel drive and I have a 4wd truck, I look at my civic as a bic lighter, I'm driving it until the wheels fall off getting close to 40 MPG I'll never regret it even though I'd rather be driving the truck.

German Folks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: WRX, civic Si, or Mx-5 Reply with quote

I have an 06 Miata, it's the best driving car I've owned (I have 911's, owned Evos, Sti etc). But I can't even imagine how much fun a NEW Miata would be.

I drive alot and every mile in the Miata is pure joy. The new one is supposed to be even better, hard to imagine! It's too bad the USD is so high otherwise I would consider the Miata as my first 'new' car buy (I've never owned a new car).
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: