Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356
Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoPen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

Hi Porsche Lovers,
I been restoring a 1960 356B for the past two years plus with the help of number of restoration shops in Los Angeles.
I need to find the Fire wall material used in the engine compartment.
Do's anyone know of this material and where I can find it before the engine is installed.
Thanks for your quick response.
MoPen Rolling Eyes
janerick3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

The Parts Shop in Huntington Beach makes their own which is the closest approximation to the original tar boards. No website; call for availability and price.
MoPen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

janerick3 wrote:
The Parts Shop in Huntington Beach makes their own which is the closest approximation to the original tar boards. No website; call for availability and price.

Hi Jan,
Thank you for the quick response.
Can you please provide me with the name of the shop. Is it "The Shop"?
I am not able to find it on Google. Please provide me with contact information or the phone number.
Thank you

MoPen
ALB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

Google "The Parts Shop Huntington Beach".
mark tucker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

parts shop hunting on the beach....sounds like a place to get some plastic body upgrades from doc Hollywood.......well he did drive a 356 Rolling Eyes Wink
dsrtfox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

The Parts Shop Bill Perrone 714-894-3112. Bill is semi retired now but give him a call.
MoPen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire wall Engine compartment Material for Porsche 356 Reply with quote

dsrtfox wrote:
The Parts Shop Bill Perrone 714-894-3112. Bill is semi retired now but give him a call.

Thanks to everyone for your guidance, I will follow up as soon as the businesses are open after the Christmas holiday.
Happy holidays to everyone. Razz
MoPen
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 356 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: