Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

baja bug
Forum Index -> General/Chat Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
davew18
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:14 pm    Post subject: baja bug Reply with quote

hey everyone great looking forum i`m anxious to get my hands dirty in.

i`m in the north bay, i`ve restored a few classic cars (51 ford f200 custom, 63 ranchero, 57 bel air, currently in the middle of a 66 impala 4 door.) but i`m new to the bug world!

i`m looking to purchase a baja bug for my son and i, it will be 95% off road use, sand dunes and mountain trails. i want to find out as much information as i can about them and if anyone knows of one for sale if you could point me in the right direction it would be very appreciated, i`m hoping to find something the sooner the better.

thanks for your time! -Dave
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: baja bug Reply with quote

Read up in this forum:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

And in the off road classifieds

Place a WTB ad for a Baja in the north bay area.

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
davew18
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: baja bug Reply with quote

hitest wrote:
Read up in this forum:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

And in the off road classifieds

Place a WTB ad for a Baja in the north bay area.

thank you for the response!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General/Chat All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: