Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtobusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

June 08, 2016 - June 12, 2016 - VTO's Blackstar Campout
Chino, California

VTO’S BLACKSTAR CAMPOUT AT
PRADO REGIONAL PARK
Address: 16700 S. Euclid Ave., Chino, CA 91708
Dates are June 8th – 12th 2016
The admission price this year is as follows and includes free admission to The El Prado Show on June 14th (Vendors/Swappers sorry the price does not include admission but we will give get you a discounted rate)
• If you come on Wednesday it will be $45.00 for the weekend
• If you come on Thursday it will be $40.00 for the weekend
• If you come on Friday it will be $35.00 for the 2 nights
• If you come on Saturday it will be $25.00 for the Night

EVENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Friday:
BBQ by VTO and Raffle

Saturday:
Early AM Caravan to the OCTO show
Kids events
Dutch Oven cook-off
Pot Luck dinner (please bring a dish to share)
Raffle- AMONG OTHER GREAT PRIZES WE WILL HAVE:
-1600 TURN KEY MOTOR

For more information please contact:
Johnny Salazar: [email protected] – 909-556-2963
Stan Ford: [email protected] - 909-709-1269
For Full Hook up RV spots contact:
Steve Ford: [email protected] - 909-868-8761
Follow Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/Blackstar-Campout-855417931239406/?fref=ts

And Don't Forget the El Prado Show and Shine https://www.facebook.com/elpradovwshow/?fref=ts

SO CAL WEEK OF VW EVENTS:
WED JUNE 8TH VTO’S BLACKSTAR CAMPOUT
FRI JUNE 10TH JUST CRUZIN PRESENTS CRUZIN THE PARK
SAT JUNE 11TH THE OCTO SHOW
SUN JUNE 12TH THE EL PRADO SHOW & SHINE

For more in please visit www.keepitstock.com
BlackStar 2016
Now at
Prado Regional Park
16700 Euclid Avenue
Chino, CA 91710-9298
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EZ Gruv
King of Plaid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Looking forward to it as always!
My Photography Page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miamitype2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Who's got a camper to loan?
Laughing
vtobusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Good News all ... I just got pff the phone with " Hotel CHino Hills"

and spoke to Jason (The Manager there) ang they will be the official hotel for people who need one for the VTO Blackstar Campout / El Prado Show and shine... All rooms have a Kitchenette and Wifi and its only 6 Miles from the event. Please see below for the contact info.. oohh and rooms start at $89 bucks per night

Hotel Chino Hills --

909-606-5995

15433 FailField Ranch Road

Chino Hills Ca. 91709

Please mention BlackStar Camput / El Prado Show and Shine or VW Show or something....

See you guys there
BlackStar 2016
Now at
Prado Regional Park
16700 Euclid Avenue
Chino, CA 91710-9298
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Miamitype2 wrote:
Laughing

WOW! Long time no hear from you!!! Razz

Are you going to be in town around then? Confused

If you are serious about the camper loan issue, I can try to score one for you! Cool
Miamitype2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

pyrOman wrote:
Miamitype2 wrote:
Laughing

If you are serious about the camper loan issue, I can try to score one for you! Cool

Hey Ivan.... I know been a long time. We can plan to be there.... not a current trip, but was a thought to come out. It's been a long time!
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout Jun8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Miamitype2 wrote:
pyrOman wrote:
Miamitype2 wrote:
Laughing

Hey Ivan.... I know been a long time. We can plan to be there.... not a current trip, but was a thought to come out. It's been a long time!

Well then, just let me know if it will happen to see what I can do! Cool

The BlackStar campout has evolved into THE event of the week in the last few years. Matter'O'factly, last year I didn't even do the OCTO! Decided to just plain campout the whole 4 days!!! Razz
vtobusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Good News all ... I just got pff the phone with " Hotel CHino Hills"

and spoke to Jason (The Manager there) ang they will be the official hotel for people who need one for the VTO Blackstar Campout / El Prado Show and shine... All rooms have a Kitchenette and Wifi and its only 6 Miles from the event. Please see below for the contact info.. oohh and rooms start at $89 bucks per night

Hotel Chino Hills --

909-606-5995

15433 FailField Ranch Road

Chino Hills Ca. 91709

Please mention BlackStar Camput / El Prado Show and Shine or VW Show or something....

See you guys there
BlackStar 2016
Now at
Prado Regional Park
16700 Euclid Avenue
Chino, CA 91710-9298
Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

I'm excited, I love seeing all the vehicles and the people, just awesome. Cool
1961 Swivel Seat camper, L345 grey
Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Swivel Seat panels are for people with no friends Crying or Very sad
Daskombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154095104090729&substory_index=0&id=587870728
KombiMonster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

It's been awhile so I think it's time to attend this and check out the El Prado show!

*WANTED*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Daskombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/events/899252786863823/?ti=cl
57singlecab
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

If we have rv spot what time can we get in?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

SV2s will start rolling in Thursday morning! Cool
vtobusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

For the RV spots you can roll in 8 am from the day reserved... so if you reserved Wednesday 8 am Wednesday.. or Thursday or Friday.... if you come earlier then the day you reserved you can pay for additional days at our booth
BlackStar 2016
Now at
Prado Regional Park
16700 Euclid Avenue
Chino, CA 91710-9298
EZ Gruv
King of Plaid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

My photos are up!

Facebook users can see them here, make sure to tag yourselves and your friends! https://www.facebook.com/EricArnoldPhotography/pho...mp;qsefr=1

Non-Facebook folks can check them out on my website here: https://ericarnoldphotography.com/2016/06/13/blackstar-campout-2016/

Thanks!
My Photography Page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Link

Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Red Fau Veh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Link

Touch Nicks Thing wrote:
Dustin B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Great show guys. I had a blast.

62 og paint L469 type 1
61 og paint L31 DD panel type 2
64 heilite viscount tent trailer
71 sears clamshell trailer

I <3 Brazilian busses

Original paint and patina extravaganza http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187156
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pyrOman
Fire Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: VTO's Blackstar Campout June 8th - 12th 2016 Reply with quote

Once again the VTO group pulls off another GREAT event!!! Applause

It is so good, to me at least, that I didn't even bother to go to OCTO. Anxious

The Prado show must have been the most successful to date! By the time I "up camped" it was so jammed packed that I decided to drive home. Even the overflow lots were, well, overflowed!!! Surprised

Again, huge thanks for VTO and every single one of the many volunteers it takes to make it all happen, as well as the sponsors that cover most of the costs!!! You guys rock!!! Cool
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: